1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yup pretty much
  2. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    same pinch :p
    Somehow they managed to squeeze out of me an additional 1250/- for the bolts !!:punch:punch
  3. black with red looks good... :)
  4. Hi Gurjinder.. since you are from mohali, could you find out contact number of

Auto Dynamic Corporation
    Oswal Agro Complex
    Giaspura
    Ludhiana-141010 (PUNJAB)
    E mail Id: autodynamiccorp@gmail.com

They are distributors of Plati alloy wheels but dont have contact number in their website. Have mailed them a query but no reply.

Cheers!!!
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Romsi, try this number - 0161-5012623.
  6. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    Same query I have. If I replace the stock alloys of 1.3 MJD Emotion (14") with 98 PCD alloys would any jugaad be necessary for fitment or is it plug & play?
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    You should get hub centric rings for proper fitment of the alloy wheels. They ensure that the alloys are properly seated on the hub and not just hanging on to the bolts. Also do check out this thread.
  8. Royz.... checked the thread posted by you earlier. wow!!! really informative.. missed reading your post hence had to add a link got from google. sorry dude..... :)
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    No probs.. Romsi. The Internet is full of very relevant information if you know where to look for. I just consolidated a bit of my gathering on to one thread here and you did your part. ;)