1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
  2. Has any one in this thread changed from 165-14 inch steel rim and tyres to 195 section 15 inch alloys and tyres , if yes - can you please share your experiences in ride, handling and other noticeable changes felt ::O
  3. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    i have changes my OE active tires to emotion pack 15 inch alloys and tires , it has the ride much more comfortable, loads of grip and also GC has increased.
  4. This looks promising to me, this surely looks promising :)
  5. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    So I should say the final wait is over. I got my Alloys from Ludhiana bought by my brother. These are 100 PCD alloys with 8 holes. As I mentioned earlier that he tried these on his Palio and it was perfect fit. So as suggested by him, the 2 x feather pins on the alloy was removed and the holes matched perfectly without any clearance. Attaching some snaps as below.

07052011808.jpg

07052011807.jpg

07052011805.jpg

DSCN0505.jpg

DSCN0511.jpg

DSCN0506.jpg

DSCN0513.jpg
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Perfecto Dude, Even the High range car will be seen Naked in front of This Beauty, Black Tinted Glass will give it a rich feel.
    Liked it Too much.....
  7. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    Thanks Tony.
  8. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    By the way I have my original alloy wheels for Linea Emotion to give away. If anyone interested in it, please call me on 09895595708 or email me on jaisha8@yahoo.com
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Jaisha,

Alloys look very beautiful on the Linea.

Could you please update us with the ride and handling with the new alloys ? Did you consider going in for 16" ?

Thanks
    Vasu
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
  10. Jaisha,

I am interested in your alloys! Will call you asap :)

Regards,
    Chethan