1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    Hey Roy J nice wheels .....looks dashing...are they 98 or 100 PCD...just curious to know..
  2. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    Roy the alloys suite the car very well, good choice .
    if i am not wrong these are multi pcd 14 inch HRS alloys .
    how much did they cost you.
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Loved the most awaited alloys to be seen on TFI :). Gr8 choice! Waiting to read the performance on higher speed. Congrats once again.
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    @ Stallion, They are 98PCD.

@ M A N U, Yes, they are HRS, but not multi PCD. You can't put bolts through the other four holes. There is a gap behind them and they don't hold on to the hub. The set of four cost me 15.2K.

Thanks Grandeur. I'am looking forward to some open roads.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    These alloys looks awsome on Black Punto. Roy please let me know about the performance. How it will look on Silver Punto??? Any IDEA guys
  6. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    great deal,
    did you put special bolts, hub centric rings .
    or is it a direct fit?
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Royj, Now your Grande will be eating the Potholes with smiling face.
    Enjoy the ride and drive safe.
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    The performance is fine so far. I have gone up to about 85-90kmph, but couldn't hold that speed for more than a few seconds due to traffic. For Silver it should look fine. The stock alloys look fine on a Silver Punto in our office parking lot, but these are slightly brighter than stock ones. I have also seen black alloys used on Silver Punto, I didn't like that, but it depends on your personal preference.
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    roy great choice of wheels.even i have been sighting for these alloys from long,since you are my counterpart here(HH BLACK,1.3MJD) i can imagine my punto to be the replica of the same once i have opted for these alloys.

looks really palatable treat to me.............................