1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Roy, I thought you were not interested in switching to alloys, anyways I like the design.

Time has come for me to change my rubber, its 44000km on odo and the rear tyres have reached the legal limit and front tyres can do a good 5000km, but i cant wait to switch to 15". And now I am in a situation where I can go for the tyres and not the alloys, Mr M has drained out after the relocation to Bangalore.

So guys, the point is "IF ANYONE PLANNING TO SELL THEIR LINEA STEELS RIMS WITH ACTIVE WHEEL CUPS" please PM me.
  2. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Surprised to see that there are no Linea steel rims for sale :(
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Finally I received the hub centric rings today. :D
    Will put on the new wheels next week.
    The correct hub size for Fiat Punto is 58.10mm, but that size is not easily available so settled for 59.20mm

hubcentricrings.jpg
  4. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    I am on the verge of getting a new set of alloys for my Linea from Ludhiana through my brother who is settled there. I selected a 15" wheel 100pcd from the www.platiindia.com website and they have only 100 PCD alloys with them. This is one of the biggest alloy shops in Ludhiana and they informed that they have fitted many alloys on Lineas & Puntos and so far havent got any complaint. My brother owns a Palio and I have advised him to try these alloys on his Palio as it also has 98 PCD.
    Any advise / suggestions from the members would be greatly appreciated.
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Finally! Looking forward to see the alloys on your car now. And do share how does it handling with new alloys along with hub centric rings.
  6. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Roy you really have lots of patience.
  7. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    Below is the design/ model of the 15" Alloys, 100 PCD I m procuring throu' my brother from Ludhiana.
    Please advise if there would be any difference in the Hub Dia and Bore dia if I am going for the same 15" Alloys but a different PCD for Linea.

Untitled.jpg
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    To find out the bore dia, you need to measure it. Hub dia for Fiat is 58.1mm. Personally I would not recommend anything other than 98 PCD.
    The design looks good, but I did not like the "sun" in the middle. ;)
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  9. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    hey roy, since the hub sizes doesnt match, will still there be some play?
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    1mm play should not be an issue.