1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    IMO i have used 14" 15" and 17" with 205 and 215, 15" with 195 stock size it requirerd more efforts even stability gone bad but yes suspension is softer side
    so i again swiched on 17 inch with 215/45 r17 :dance

hmmm and chk out my custom made FIAT monogram for rims
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    [attachment=0:p84img8h]DSC026500001.JPG[/attachment:p84img8h]

DSC026500001.JPG
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @aniket, great job done by u man!!...those fiat monograms luks gud! ::T
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I got my wheels yesterday. Now to put them on.
    [attachment=0:23fjsa3z]hrswheel.jpg[/attachment:23fjsa3z]

hrswheel.jpg
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Royj - Those are looking mean. How much is the damage, also do the fit the Punto without any changes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    They are 98pcd 14" (model HS 031)
    Need to check if they require spigot rings for a proper fit
    Damage to pocket 15K for a set of four.
  7. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    Roy, awesome wheel. Is it 98 pcd or 100 pcd and where did you but it from and would like to know the cost as well. I also wish to replace my stock alloys of my Linea with something like this. Also are you upgrading the tyre size or going with original tyres?
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thanks royj - Are they available in 15" as well? It would gel very well with your Hip Hop Black. Why didn't you upgrade the Rim size as well?
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

This is brilliant wheels. Make sure, if spigot rings a must have before putting the alloys. All the best and do post the picture after putting them on.

Cheers!
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    @jaisha8, I have already answered your queries.
    If you want to trade the stock alloys of your Linea with these, I am game. :wink: Seriously.

From their website what I see for this design is 15" is not available in 98pcd.
    http://www.alloywheelsindia.com/fiat/punto/197/6/14/72/38/h_031.htm
    There are several reasons for not going for rim upgrade. 1) Vitamin M. 2) Large rims with low profile tyres are not really suited for my kind of driving and our kind of roads. 3) My stock tyres are expected to go another 20K (done 21K so far) so didn't want to change them now.
    Thanks Grandeur. Did you use spigot rings with your first set of alloys from HRS? Pictures will definitely follow as soon as I have the wheels on my ride.