1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hi All,
    I own GP 1.2 Emotion, Minimal Gray Color.

I am looking for alloys for my car. I searched so many dealers in Pune & most of them dont have 98 PCD alloys. Some of them have it however I didnt like the designs. I was going through this thread & I got the information about the http://www.alloywheelsindia.com. This is goog website & has lots of designs.

1.2 Emotion has 165/80 R14 tyres. I got the alloy on this website which is 14" and 98 PCD. Even I liked the designs also, so I called SAI Mag Wheels. He quoted Rs.13000 for Set of 4 & Rs. 17000 for set of 5. Transport charges near about Rs 600-700 from Delhi to Pune & he said you will get the delievery within 7 days.

So now my question is that, Is it possible to get the same alloys from mumbai? Is it ok to order it from Delhi?
    In details of this product it says 4 holes however in a photo of this alloy has 5 holes.How come. Is it possible to fit this alloy to my car with stock tyre. 165/80.
  2. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Hi Kedar ,

Have you checked Bhandari Auto on JM road and Carax . Am sure he should be able to get you the alloys you want . He also has a set of teh OEM alloys if you are interested in OEM alloys . If you need after market alloys he should be able to source them for you . Just take the design and details to them and am sure he'll work out a sweet deal for you .
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Gautam thank you so much for your reply. I think you are talking about the car accessory shop near Jungali Maharaj Temple. I will go there this weekend. Lets see what happenes. Will keep you updated.
  4. Hey Guys
    Why dont you check out AVA wheels at avawheels.com
    they do have a nice collection of 98pcd alloys
    the designs and quality is pretty good
    check out .......
  5. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    I was looking at their collection on the site, but didn't find any with 98PCD, they were all mostly 100+ ones :(
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Don't believe the website, go to Chameleon on New BEL road. They have few 15" 98 (multi pcd) alloy).
    Check this post - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=159&start=260#p20906
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
  8. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ooops I didnt see that. My mistake :). Thanks for the update. So Dilip is it ok to Ahead. By the way Sai Mag wheel is from Delhi & you are also from Delhi :). I am planning to Put these alloys in next months as my budget is allowing me this in next month. Can you please go enquire about this product. as you & me have the same model 1.2 Punto.