1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please go ahead, my budget is out of reach of his quote.
    PM him.
  2. japa78

japa78 Amatore

Chennai
    ive read thru some articles on alloy wheels.I would like to know from members if they have found the driving better with alloys and is there a FE in it too which is noticeable? Besides looking good and all that.. :redcar
  3. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I visited this place today. Yes they do have some 98 pcd (actually 98-100 pcd, 8 holes) alloys from AVA (http://www.avawheels.com/mom.htm).
    I asked if they can arrange some OE alloys, they told they will inform me.

However. some wheels which i saw are -

4.gif
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Arian. My friend,THANKS for the 15" Rim and the tyre, I was desperately looking out for those. :dance Now I could take a long drive without any worries, as i have the spare tyre with me. Thanks again!

Hey, I'm sure you are enjoying your new alloys. Do share the pics buddy!
  5. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    Thanks Granduer.

Ravi: My car is currently on AVA alloys from handsome. It closely resembles the last image (1.jpeg) you put up. Though my choice was conservative it is elegant enough to enchance the looks on my silver coloured linea. I purchased them from hyderabad for 15000/-. The store was a dealer for handsome wheels. The regional manager for handsome was also there at that time (I took his visiting card, if I find his card I can give the number & u can directly talk to him). I got my MAXXIS tyres from the same dealer - 15/205/55. The comfort & handling has gone a notch up. The noise levels have drastically decreased. The only issue is the GC. With four people on board atleast some portion of the underbody rubs most of the hitherto untouched breakers. So I just need to be extra cautious on the breakers. On good roads the performance is too good.

Anup
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice, Anup can you post some pictures of your linea with alloys.
    Did you get 4 pr 5 wheels at 15K?
  7. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I thought AVA are expensive. Please post the pictures, I am also looking at the last alloys. 15k is as cheap as Neo which is reasonable. I looked at their site but they don't show any 98 PCD but I have seen HS-173 98 PCD model in a store in Trivandrum for which 18k was the quote. I feel they don't have an updated site.
  8. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    I got a set of 4 wheels. I will defintely post pics asap. The wheels are multi pcd- 98/100. The beauty of these wheels are when the car is in motion.
  9. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    [quote="Pran"I looked at their site but they don't show any 98 PCD but I have seen HS-173 98 PCD model in a store in Trivandrum for which 18k was the quote. I feel they don't have an updated site.[/quote]
    Yes site doesn't have correct PCD information. But all 98 PCD alloys are basically 98-100 multi pcd with 8 holes.
  10. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is what I don't like, 4 extra holes which we are not going to use and which reduces the strength of the overall structure, a ground reality which I hate to accept.