1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. anicaution

anicaution Amatore

Kolhapur
    Alloy Wheels

My punto has 14" wheels. Emotion 1.3 MJD. Wiliing to change shoes to alloy.
    How differnce it will make for perfromace @ shifting to 15".
    Or shall I go with existing size.
  2. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am on the lookout for a set of Linea alloys now. Anyone wants to sell it to me?
  3. gurmeetsian

gurmeetsian

New Delhi
    I need 16" alloy wheels, 98PCD, for my Punto,
    ....help me out pls!

dont advice me to go for "sai mag wheels", i already asked them, they have only upto 15", in 98PCD.

::pP
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Try with TASC to get T-Jet alloys, that is the only option available.
  5. FIAT OEM alloys are pretty costly, I think the other option could be source alloys from UK or other such bigger FIAT markets. There are many companies that can ship these alloys to India and will take care of the Customs stuff also.
  6. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @arishi : Please give me details of one such company, I was not able to find one in Trivandrum.
  7. Pran if you are buying stuff from US, you have company like 20North & Borderlinx which can take care of the Customs and shipping. Borderlinx also services the UK market. Hope this helps.
  8. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My friend tried contacting wheelbasealloys UK and they said they deliver anywhere in the world except India ! My friend tried convincing him that they have a huge consumer market in India with 1billion consumers and its stupid to close their doors to India. His response was the computer in front of him does not have India in the list. There is 90% chance that software was done in India and its a bug that India is not listed. :A
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

`
    :evilsmile
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor