1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

90HP Test Drive Vehicle

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by pdranjith, Oct 25, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    anoop, did he say that he booked ZDI?
    I think he has booked Linea MJD Emotion.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I believe he has two bookings a linea and swift. He is torn between that and 90 HP

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  3. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Even i ran into the same trouble in Manakular motors, Pondy... They had only 75HP...
    When i insisted on 90HP, they offered a vehicle which was available on the yard, which did 125 KMS, i beleive only on TD...
    Later i was offered to take the same car with some discount and i neglected, thats different story...
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

@ramjin: Yup - He have 2 bookings - One for Swift and other for Linea, but I think he have told them he will decide between Linea and 90 HP only after the TD.
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Test drive vehicles is another aspect that Fiat needs to work on. In pursuit of the TJet, I had taken test drive from 3 different dealers - the car was in a good condition with only 1 dealer. The condition of the car with one dealer was so bad that it was driving like the NA one

I took my friend to test drive the 90 HP. It was in a bad condition - my friend had taken the ytest drive of the Linea MJD before that. He rejected the Punto on the basis of the condition of the vehicle. Yes it is his loss that he rejected the 90 HP, but the common man does not take out much time to test drive the same vehicle at different dealers
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Oh Yes. I just had discussion with Ranjith. He is confused between 90HP and Linea. Being a owner of Linea and been a owner of GP 90HP, I gave him my feedback and he has almost decided to go for Linea.

PS:- Ranjith is my College/Classmate and we are connected again thru TFI :).
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  7. pdranjith

pdranjith Novizio

Chennai
    Thanks a lot gibson_antony, anoop for all your help in trying to get me a 90HP for TD. I guess, Fiat reads all these posts, they do have a sour deal in terms of sales from the Tatas, its an other fact that even Tata's pre-sales/service standards are quite poor. I guess fiat would be taking one small leap in sales if they start having their own showrooms for one, as I have been reading lately.

Like Ramjn, says, we are connected now, THANKS to TeamFiat, it was a coincidence of sorts, I guess we are in touch after almost 9-10 yrs now. Ramjn and myself are from the same place, studied in the same college, same batch and now even work for the same company. Did take his advice on in selecting my choice of wheels, going to meet one of his contacts tomorrow. Will keep the team posted here. Thanks again.
  8. pdranjith

pdranjith Novizio

Chennai
    Herez the udpate, met with Ramjn last saturday, luckily he was also going to VST the same day for his 1st Service. He had given his vehicle for service and was at spencer's from where I picked him up. Went to the showroom, Ramjn introduced me to Mr. Fazil and Mr. Subramanian, booked a BNW Linea MJD Emotion.

Today - got an SMS from Subramanian with a VIN of 26546DMZ, was shocked to see that it was of April make, after consulting with Ramjn have informed them that I would like to get a later one than April, which is almost 8months now. Yet to receive a response from them...crap
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yeh. But, please be informed that you are not the only one facing this issue now. I think it all started from me and I see speedjet is also facing similar kind of problem. What I heard is that Fiat has stopped manufacturing Linea to clear all the existing stock. I don't know if this is entirely true.

But, again, I have one suggestion for you. If you are not very particular about the color, then think about Bronzo Scuro or Sun Beam Beige. Both these colors are available with Linea MJD only from September 2011.
  10. pdranjith

pdranjith Novizio

Chennai
    Ramjn, thatz really sad, do not wish to give up on the BNW :eek: