1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

90HP Test Drive Vehicle

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by pdranjith, Oct 25, 2011.

1. pdranjith

pdranjith

Chennai
    Have been trying to get a TD of a 90HP, sadly none of the dealers in Chennai are able to provide one. Either the TD Vehicle has some fault or its not available. I guess fiat has to seriously rethink its marketing strategy and push up its plans to have separate showrooms, guess that would be a good start.

Have booked a Linea MJD Emotion with TAFE Chennai, they are giving a 30K cash discount + Free Insurance + Corp Discount + Free Accessories (Sun Film + Mats etc). Is this deal good to go, or should I wait till Jan for a better deal:eek:.
  2. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Ranjith, VST motors has one 90 HP but its A/c is not working properly.
  3. pdranjith

pdranjith

Chennai
    Thanks Srini, I did meet the sales folks of VST at the recently concluded Auto Show, they did say they will be able to arrange one. Need to give them a call and confirm it.
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  4. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    I know a guy at Concorde. PM me your # and I can ask him to give you a call.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I don't know about the test drive vehicle at the VST. But, Concorde has an 90HP test drive vehicle. If you ask in TAFE, they may arrange you for a test drive with a brand new piece. TAFE is the worst dealer I have seen in Chennai.

If you have budget and set your mind on Linea, go ahead with it.
  6. pdranjith

pdranjith

Chennai
    Thanks Ram. I had to wait at Concorde, Velachery for almost an Hr, then finally they came back and said that the 90H, had some issues. Will check out this week with TAFE and VST.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  8. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Try VST. they have one for sure. If you want it from Concorde; let me know your number and I can arrange one.
  9. Hi , I thought I could help you out with lil issue of trying out a 90HP..Here is the number of the FIAT service advisor who was responsible getting me the 90 HP..he is a nice Chap and very dynamic his name is Arun Servai and he works at the Concorde in AMBATTUR . He should be able to arrange a test ride for you..he got me a test drive within a day when i had inquired about it then and.... so continues my love story with my Punto 90.....still very very much smitten by her :)

Arun Servai :
    nine nine 41 44 1166
  10. anoop

anoop Superiore

@Ranjith: Welcome to TFI. Join the Chennai meet - you will be able to get many first hand experiences from the owners. Linea is a good car, but if you do not want the boot and like some spirited drive, go for 90 hp.

ps: Did you get a TD of the new ZDi? If you did it already, do a comparison between ZDi and 90HP. My mind says you will forget the ZDi which you have booked, once you enjoy the 90 hp ;)