1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

90HP BNW with black Sport decals for SALE

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by DRIV3R, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    A friend of mine owns a Safari. A kid in the apartment complex not only wrote his name on the spare wheel cover, but also added his apartment number :D. And this with a sharp instrument. I have also seen kids write something on a car covered with dust. Such activities are also vandalism, but comparatively innocent and harmless. Going by the extent of damage done to Driv3r's car, I do not agree with this approach Viny. The damage speaks a lot about the intentions of these vandals. They meant to do long term damage and that is a dangerous trend and deserves punishment.

We live in a callous society. Even the so called educated have no consideration for others these days. I mean, how many times do we come across someone pulling up at a multi-storey building and honk continuously to call their family / friends living in one of those floors? Especially on a weekend day, early in the morning? Do these people not know that they are disturbing the neighbours? They do, but just could not care less. Try telling them to please not do that again. Alternately, yell at the top of your voice asking them to stop the racket at once and see the reaction.

The days of counselling and parents advising their kids to do the right thing is all but over. If there is one thing that will act as a deterrent to such vandals, it is the fear of punishment - a really harsh one at that.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    sad to hear about the incident DRIV3R! good that you did not sell your innocent punto because of it..
    I agree with Raghu on this.
    The kids need to be taught a lesson and their parents would be the medium for this lesson.
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3

+100. There is nothing that should hold back Driv3r to file a complaint against these kids. We do not want such kids to grow up and become goons of the society causing even more bigger troubles. Nip it in the bud before it becomes a menace later.

These kids do not deserve any symphathy. The parents are also to blame here to let the kids do what they want without keeping an eye on them.

@DRIV3R. Do not spare the kids and parents. Since you have the material evidence from the CCTV, please file a complaint against the kids and the parents. If done, the parents will be on their toes to keep their kids doing such stuff.
    1 person likes this.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Closing thread
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.