1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

90HP BNW with black Sport decals for SALE

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by DRIV3R, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Hi All, selling my beloved and trusted 90HP due to personal reasons. Here are the details, pictures are all over the forum, you can look into them.

Acquired - Jan 2013

KMS done - 6800

Modifications -

All 5 tyres changed to Bridgestone MY 02s
    Speakers - JBL components at front and JBL co-axs at the rear
    Fiat genuine Sport decal set in black
    Fiat genuine neck pillows for the front seats and cushions for the rear
    Genuine 3D Kagu mats installed
    Chrome exhaust tip
    Genuine Fiat door sill plates

1st Service done with Oil+Oil filter change
    Comprehensive insurance till Jan 2014
    Warranty+Extended Warranty till Jan 2017
    3M External Paint Sealant treatment done
    Tamil Nadu registered, Lifetime tax paid
    Car manufactured in 2011 but as per RC and Insurance documents it is 2012 make

Car taken care of with love, affection and passion. Dentless ride, few minor scratches caused by street vandals.

Interested may please PM me with their best offer and I would reply.
    Last edited: May 1, 2013
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Sorry guys, took the above decision in a flash after a series of events happened. My car was vandalised yesterday night. Am planning to retain her after getting her fixed, I could see the damage only in the daylight after posting the sale.

MODS - Please close this thread. Thanks.
    1 person likes this.
  3. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Sorry to hear that mate! :( You being one of the more active members here and an influential one, kept me fathoming about your personal reason. All will be well! Cheer up :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey Dude, what went wrong with you ---- i was wondering, anyways all is fine when ends up in a fine way.
    Is there more damage ?????
    1 person likes this.
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I was literally crying yesterday seeing my Punto in that shape. Just few hours before the vandal happened, I took her to a spa and got her washed and waxed.

I ll make the story short.

Imbecile kids play near my cars, I raise a flag many a times to them. They don't like me stopping their play and vandalise my car while I used my bike for commute.

They are caught on CCTV. Ibhave the video and the names of the guys involved. All are school kids.

All my tyres were deflated. Poor car was sitting low for 15hrs.
    Deep scratch on windshield
    Deep scratch and dents on FR, RR and boot doors
    4 to 5 dents on the hood plus deep graffiti
    Deep scratch on RH headlamp
    My sport decals are torn
    Deep scratches on FRH fender

Tyres are not holding air now. I was discussing this with my neighbors last night and one of them was a Hyundai employee. All 3 guys objected my selling decision and said please do not sell it, it is a beautiful car, we like it. I was in tears.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dear,

Very sorry to hear this man. No matter what car you buy in the future those guys do the same. Very bad of them though. You need to do some thing. Group along the neighbors who also having same issue with those kids and teach those kids a lesson.
    1 person likes this.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Don't spare them, no matter what their parents say. Not even if they offer money to fix the car. Money cannot fix everything. Such kids deserve to be punished. We do not need such kids growing up and becoming politicians. I would love to see these kids sent to a corrective facility.

Rajan
    7 people like this.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Sad to hear about your damages, please speak to kids polietly, show them the video and then explain them how it hurts if someone damages something you love. Punishing them will not solve the problem there would be knee jerk reaction and more vandalisation.

To cover up your loses, talk to parents, explain them the issue, tell them not to punish the kids but to explain there kids whats wrong and how they should take care of others properties too. Inquisitiveness is good, but putting it too wrong use can cause trouble. And finally ask the parents to cover up the financial aspect.

And if this doesnt go good, then you can teach them lesson by taking legal action, this will ensure this doesnt happen.
    2 people like this.
  9. tfiat

tfiat

Coimbatore
    Dear DRIV3R,

Very sad to hear the painful situation. Sorry to hear this from you, take care of your beloved ones.

Regards,
    TFIAT.
  10. Please go and file police compliant along with Video (CD or USB). tell policeman that you don't wan to compromise, let eh parents of the kids feel the heat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.