1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

90 HP starts the engine

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 90HP, Apr 26, 2013.

1. 90HP

90HP

Delhi
    Hi ALL,

Recently bought the new refreshed grande punto 90 HP(Vocal White) march 2013 model as my first car from a newly open Fiat exclusive store.

Few things I want to know:

1. Car ODO shows less then 15km on delivery (which is too less as you have mentioned).
    2. There are two number on car one says TEL:XXXXXX(found in my VIN number) may be serial number for my CAR and other says ORG:XXXXXXX(found no where else on my car).

I am bit confused with the number can somebody elaborate me on that.
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  2. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    HI, congrats on your purchase and welcome to TFI.

Does your ODO shows "H" besides 15 km ? As for those two numbers, please mention where exactly did you find them.

and If you are free tomorrow, do join fellow Delhi TFI members at Fiat Caffe, Janpath. Its amazing, what all can one gain from these meets.
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  3. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats 90HP for you new car. Welcome to the forum bro (fellow 90 HP owner:rolleyes:).
  4. 90HP

90HP

Delhi
    I wont be able to join this time but surely be there for the next event.

And the numbers are found on the sticker pasted on the dashboard. Says DASHBOARD PUNTO 90HP

Not able to attach an image

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks (fellow 90 HP owner:rolleyes:) :)
  5. 90HP

90HP

Delhi
    pic.jpg

Please see the sticker image..edited the details.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello, welcome aboard and Congrats on the new car.

Recently i also did a TD of this new model. It was nice, you can find that thread in Pre-Sales Query section of this forum.

Kindly please add the pics of this new beast. Also on behalf of the guys n for myself, kindly please add specific images of Multimedia system with remote, Dashboard detailed images and Gun Metal Alloy images along with complete exterior. I did not take pics of the TD car because it was too dirty.
  7. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi 90HP,
    Firstly welcome to TFI and congratulation on the purchase. Welcome to mighty 90 club.

For you query regarding the VIN number, the picture you have uploaded is not clear but from what i can make out is i dont see a VIN in the sticker.

You can find the VIN number in the boot near the spare wheel on a small metal plate.
    Or you should be able to see one near the fron passenger seat rail (the rails holding the seat with front back adjustments)

VIN/Chassis number is a alpha numberic value whose string lenth is 20

Have you not done a PDI of the car before taking delivery? or are you trying to do a PDI.
    You can find the details of where to find the VIN and how to decode it in the VIN thread on other section of this forum.
    1 person likes this.
  8. 90HP

90HP

Delhi
    Yes it said "H" besides the kilometre number.
  9. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    If it shows "H", then there is no chance of trip meter reset. You can reset your meter once within 200 kms, till it shows H.