1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

90 HP Evo or Avvy?? .. Booked 90HP Evo

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Joe_Gunner, Sep 4, 2015.

1. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats : )
  2. Scorpione Rosso

Scorpione Rosso Timido

Utopia
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats @Joe_Gunner. Yes 90hps do come with alnac 4g
  3. Joe_Gunner

Joe_Gunner Novizio

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Great .. Good to know 90 HP comes only with Alnac 4G.
    Am I supposed to get any intimation from FIAT having booked my car?
  4. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Joe_Gunner : Congrats on your 90 HP. I drive the same car+color combo. Can you post some details pertaining to the total cost along with discounts, freebies etc?

You should have the receipt of the booking amount. Further once your car comes to their stockyard you should get an intimation for a PDI. I would suggest be in contact with the Fiat SA and ask him to share the VIN and once the car reaches their stockyard fix a day for a thorough PDI.
  5. Joe_Gunner

Joe_Gunner Novizio

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @Turbothinghy: Looks like you are driving a red evo from your avatar.
    I dont have the breakup but as indicated before it comes around 8.15 with mud flaps, door mats, car cover, chrome tip exhaust, rps & seat covers. Not sure about the quality of accessories though. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  6. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Will the chrome exhaust tip extend towards ground and take scarping (although car overall GC is higher) in tough terrains, potholes etc.,? Just my observation which may be wrong too.
  7. Joe_Gunner

Joe_Gunner Novizio

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Its a regular extension and not like the Abarth one where it extends down.
    Turbothinghy and KPR like this.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations @Joe_Gunner for a wonderful choice. Welcome to the club.

Regarding silencer touching ground, it wont be a hindrance. Ask me , I own a Tjet. It has never scraped anywhere..
  9. Joe_Gunner

Joe_Gunner Novizio

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Guys .. Another issue .. Dealer is saying .. Minimal Grey from factory will have March manufacturing date as it is a very slow moving color .. Whereas magnesio grey can be had with July date and the fast moving red and white ones with August manufacturing date .. What should I do?
  10. SVN

SVN Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    March or August will not make much difference as year of manufacture remains the same. If you are particular about minimal grey, go for it.
    If you are planning for some graphics/alterations (black roof, door panel graphics, spoiler graphics, alloys,painting disc.... )then White will be the apt one. As long as year of manufacturing remains the same night need to have second thought of resale value. But check on rust/scratch/oil quality.....If any