1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

90 HP Evo or Avvy?? .. Booked 90HP Evo

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Joe_Gunner, Sep 4, 2015.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I would prefer Minimal Gray Evo than Magnesio Gray.

I personally saw minimal gray for first time in our Ladakh and I was impressed. minimal grey Punto Evo looks class apart to me.
  2. SVN

SVN Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Combo of chrome with magnesio grey will be more appealing than minimal grey. Check both colours and based on your satisfaction, select the colour. Wishes in advance :)
  3. Joe_Gunner

Joe_Gunner Novizio

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    How will black body decals look on Minimal & Magnesio Grey?
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Joe_Gunner the colours both are pretty good. I think that is a choice you should ask yourself what gives you more pleasure, matter of senses. Both are pretty good colours and look elegant too. The chrome will stand out on darker magnesio grey. So if you do not want to do mods, perhaps magensio is a better colour.

You should ask the dealer if he can stick to his commitment and make sure you get the car details during dispatch from factory.
  5. Joe_Gunner

Joe_Gunner Novizio

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I am yet to see a Minimal and Magnesio Grey Evos in flesh, hence my confusion.
    Hence I am not able to guesstimate how the puntos will look with Chrome.
    Magnesion G looks very formal and classy whereas Minimal G is flashy and Universal hence the conflict.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Joe_Gunner,

Just in you haven't do check discussion here.

Edit: Apparently the user went with Gliterrati Gold. ;)
  7. Joe_Gunner

Joe_Gunner Novizio

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
  8. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Black decals will look best on the minimal grey. Chrome looks better on the magnesio grey. Both look good. I myself choose magnesio grey for my linea (taken delivery last week).
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Honestly if you want to do mods, you should avoid both greys. Cause external cosmetics in my limited imagination will limit you with the contrast options that are available for white or red or yellowish colours on most cars not just Punto.
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  10. Joe_Gunner

Joe_Gunner Novizio

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Finally made the booking for 90HP Evo Minimal Grey .. Thanks everyone for all your valuable time and inputs ..
    Dealer has promised to deliver the vehicle by 10th Oct .. Have a query on tires .. I read somewhere 90 HP comes exclusively on Apollo Alnac 4G tires? Is that a fact? Can someone confirm?