1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

76HP Grande Punto Sports- The Making....

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by BoseSuman, Aug 5, 2012.

1. The alloys have killer looks ! Does it comes for 165/80 r14 ???
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Suman: If you are planning to blacken your roof, then I suggest you to paint the mesh grills and the fog lamp bezels in black aswell for the best effect as shown in the above pics. Blacken the head lamps aswell like what Thomman has done in his ER GP. My 2 cents.
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Suderji, This alloy was displayed with Punto Sports version and not see the daylight in actual.

I think this Alloy's are 15 or higher profile.

Those friend's visited Ranjangaon Plant, they were able to see this model. This Alloys are not available as Spares.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Thanks Kiran, I will check this surely.
    1 person likes this.
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Today I went to Zenex Workshop in Jubilee Hills to check the Alloy Painting.

Proposed cost:- 4 Alloy Painting with Calipers in Red color:- Rs 4000.00

Checked with them to match the color same as BNW. They told they can match the same.

Now finish:- Mat Finish & Glossy finish, Please share your thought which will looks better:- Matt or Glossy?
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Suman I eagerly waiting to see those painted alloys as I am also painting my cars alloys in white color. I will suggest you to go glossy finish.
  6. Matt finish wont look that good,and glossy paint finish will look better if paint used is of good quality...Are you painting the brake pads aswell?
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Thnaks Kedar, I am cheking the same and will see sample from them.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Arnab, I am checking the same, Brake Calipers in Red are complimentary with 4 Alloy Painting :).
  8. If you are going for the alloy paint job,then go for the brake pad paint job aswell...It will compliment your car stickering job..
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hey Suman, Nice mods there. you car looks sport now :)
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Here are some photos edited in Photoshop and one actual car with white alloys.

punto white alloys.jpg

_facebook_-540252012_white_red_border-1.jpg

_facebook_-540252012_oxied_effect.jpg

_facebook_-540252012_red.jpg