1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

76HP Grande Punto Sports- The Making....

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by BoseSuman, Aug 5, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Ganges,

The Mudflap are like below:-

Civic.jpg
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Suman,
    thats cool,does it comes with written/embossed as "CIVIC"
  3. macky

macky Amatore

Hey Suman, you are doing so much for your Punto and I have seen it in person in one of the meets at KFC, I think you need to consider a remap as well to justify the changes!! Though I have a black Punto, I personally think that BNW is the best coor on Punto, especially the color is very mod(stickering) friendly!
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Macky, nice to meet you in TFI meet. Remap not in my mind now as I am not touching anything in engine component. Yes, in future I have the plan.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

BTW, SX4 will be launch 2013 with 1.6 MJD2 VGT, so If Fiat brings that, I will try to plonk this engine in my Punto.

I am not sure, but if possible in RTO rule this will be my engine mod.
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    After returned from TFI South India meet 2 Modification are peeping in my mind. Coming shortly.....
    1 person likes this.
  6. What modifications are you talking about??waiting eagerly to see the outcome...
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Blackening the roof and Projector head lamps?
  8. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Kiran, how could you read my mind.. Below details are in my mind for next mod. 1. Blackening the roof ( like Nimish's Car ) 2. Vinyl Sticker on the plastic part near bonnet ( Like Seekanth's Car). 3. Alloy Painting ( Matt black or dark Gun metal finish). 4. Brake caliper in Red. 5. Osram Night breaker bulb ( parking light as LED). 6. Smoked Headlamp.
    2 people like this.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    does it looks good with the kind of stickering(the big strip) you have opted like the sports ?May be go for Red and White checks for the roof,just a thought.
    if the stickering(the big strip) was bottom the things might have been different.

three line red design:-
    1. Top:- Roof Red and white checks
    2. Middle:-Red Strip(Already you are having)
    3. Bottom:- Brake Calliper
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Thanks Ganges, I am thinking high quality glossy surface here ( like Mercedes). But Punto Sports in delhi auto show was looking good with Black Sunroof. But big Strip was not looking good.

Let's see how it will look after mod, else I have option to remove if looks bad.

GP2.JPG
    GP1.JPG
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012