1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

76HP Grande Punto Sports- The Making....

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by BoseSuman, Aug 5, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Chetan, Only Mudflap in front also will look bad if mudflap are not in rear. I am looking for Honda Civic like mudflap, if anyone can have idea please help me. I will paint these with BNW in workshop.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay I tired by finding out these fiber mud flaps for Punto. I searched in India and I searched in UK also and it is not available.
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Kedar, I will check in Honda Showroom & check if we can fit Honda Civic Mudflap ( if not then Honda City Black one). Hope these are not made with City or Civic word in Mudflap.

If possible then I will go with BNW painting. Will update after checking.
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    any updates on this? I have not put the default mud flaps for Linea as they look very ugly
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Sorry SpeedJet, due to office work not able to visit Honda showroom, I will try this week & confirm.
  6. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Enquired about CIVIC mudflap from Pride Honda workshop over phone. They told it costs near INR 2000. And their acknowledgement & reply is so good, hope fiat will grow like that way.

Conversation:- Called to Pride Honda workshop for Civic Mudflap.

Myself:- Can you please help me by providing CIVIC Mudflap Price.
    Lady Receptionist:- Yes, they are available, Please let me know your Car Number.
    Myself:- I don't have any CIVIC or Honda Car, Just wanted to buy Mudflap for My Car.
    Lady Receptionist:- Ok, No Problem, please tell me Your car purchase year, is it Hyundai or Honda?
    Myself:- I have Fiat Punto, 2010 make model.
    Lady Receptionist:- Ok, please give your contact no and I will reply back to you.

After 5 minutes she called me
    Lady Receptionist:- Which side mudflap do you need, front, rear?
    Myself:- I need all 4 mudflap.
    She told she will get back to me after 5 minutes with price.

after 5 minutes She called me and told price are near INR2000, could she book the mudflap, if any car will come she has to provide the available.

I told them no problem, Black one also I can buy as I have to paint them.

Really appreciable response, hope Fiat will do the same kind of treatment to their customer for FIAT PARTS.

As I am no HONDA customer, though they responded like this way after knowing I am FIAT Punto owner, really appreciate it.
    5 people like this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Suman,
    You should ask this to Honda owners :D

BTW,can you please post the mudflap snaps ? (no problem eventhough its from google search)
  8. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Other Friends from TFI who has Honda Car, they can update if they are getting same treatment ;).

9. Have you booked them ???
  10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Srida,
    Not yet, I will go to honda workshop later. I will try to check if this can be fit in my Punto, if ok I will buy the black one and will go to FIAT workshop for BNW Paint.
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2012