1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

76HP Grande Punto Sports- The Making....

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by BoseSuman, Aug 5, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Sorry Arnab for very late reply. Ganges, below are the part no:-

Arm Rest:- 0735489747,
    Bracket:- 0051780094,
    Air Vent Rear:- 0735494410,
    Trim:- 0059064146.

Ganges, Linea Arm rest comes with beige color, you can use black or any other color cover ( any artificial leather or leather cover) depend on your seat cover color.
    2 people like this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Suman,
    Actually at my place for TASS people this will be first time for fitting an linea arm rest to punto.
  3. Your Punto looks good in Abarth sticker Suman Bose Sir.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Mine was the first Punto to get a Linea's armrest fitted from Tejaswi Motors. :) Try to be along side of the technician while getting the armrest fitted.

Those are not Abarth Stickers Abhinav. You have to get the Abarth Stickers done at a radium sticker shop. The ones that are on Suman's Punto are from Fiat accessories which were available from a long time and are the same as the new 90HP Sport decals (excluding the decal on the hood).
  5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Thanks Abhinav, but these are not Abarth, This is body graphics same as 90HP Sports..
  6. Very nice modifications Suman, are you a fan of those cheap mudflaps? IMHO thats the one which spoils the looks of Grande.
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Not Fan.. :), but in rainy season it helps really, as my car is white, in rainy season it gets dirty very easily. Actually I like the mudflap of Honda Civic.
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I"m actually contemplating buying these silly mud flaps and using them only during rainy seasons and removing it otherwise.
    1 person likes this.
  9. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Do we have alternate options for Mudflaps...?
  10. Why you need them? i am driving without it and i dont see an issue. If the roads are too dirty, have them only for front and can remove the rear ones.. just look at Puntos without mudflaps they look so beautiful