1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

76HP Grande Punto Sports- The Making....

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by BoseSuman, Aug 5, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    We have to remove sunfilm, the road I used to go office Police are always there. After 25th this will be more stringent. I think they started removing top cops car tint already as the same was posted in Newspaper. So No way I think. I have 35% 3M film installed last year.

For moulded mudflap, is the next step, but will take little time.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Correct Kiran, I think this will go till march :). After summer in Hyd, Police will start to provide sunfilm at free of cost ;), like providing water to pedestrian in hot summer.
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear Suman, saw the pics of the alloys they are awesome... and all the other mods.. :)

Regds..Surya
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Thanks Surya.

Sunfilm removed before normal washing ( ext-int) in 3M, bill came as Rs 444.00 for washing only . Sunfilm removal was complimentary ( it usualy costed Rs 450 in 3M). Felt relly good :).

Carbon Vinyl sticker added in the Plastic part of bonnet. Red ring sticker was looking very bad in alloy ( tried in Car decor shop), so not opted for the same.
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Somehow the color on the alloys to the body does not match. Did you not take the paint code before painting the alloys up.

Also would you please provide the process followed to paint up the alloys.

By the way the red brakes and the white alloys on a white car looks hot.
  5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    NKrishnap, You will not find mismatch from little distance away & in Daylight. But if you come closely you can feel colour slightly mismatched. I am ok with slight mismatch :) . My fault that I couldn't check the paint code before.
    If I asked Fiat Workshop they surely have looted me with Alloy Painting. I will post all pics with details , every step I captured in Pics. Little busy now, will post all details very shortly.
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  6. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    July-Aug-Sep-Oct 2012 :- Sports looked good till yesterday.Someone don't like my modification.

Sad incident:-
    Some one tear off my sticker from left rear door partially. Not able to remove full, looks bad now. :(.

Don't know how it happened, till tomorrow it was ok. Today morning when I parked my car in office parking saw this. :firey
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hey Suman.. Bad to hear this :-(
  8. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    See what happened:-

Sticker.JPG
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Suman,
    its OK,not looking that much bad,can live with this as well.
    Keep as it is.
    Add vinyl sticker to patch-up.
  10. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Idiots are there everywhere, we cant do anything..