1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

76HP Grande Punto Sports- The Making....

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by BoseSuman, Aug 5, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Arnab, Color matched, Teaser pics as below. Cost:- Alloy Paint:- Rs 4000, Brake caliper & Pad:- 800. For any color it may vary with very minimal cost.

Kedar, for Thin Red border, they suggested me to use radium sticker as painting is really difficult in this design. Let me check again for the same.

Ganges, many thanks, Enjoy the teaser just took.

AP7-Night View.JPG

AP8-Night View.JPG

AP9-Night View.JPG
    4 people like this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Suman that looks amazing...no doubt this will be the first mod when I come back.

Suman I was saying to use radium only, cuase painting is difficult.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Suman that looks amazing...no doubt this will be the first mod when I come back.

Suman I was saying to use radium only, cuase painting is difficult.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    There seems to be a colour mismatch, the alloys look much brighter than the body colour. But, it doesn't matter, the car looks super cool. Red drums, is indeed a nice idea. Will be thinking about it when I get my next set of alloys, probably black. Have you got the paint job done from Xenex @ Kavuri Hills, Madhapur? What happened to the blackening of roof?
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Kiran, yes its look little brighter, When I took the pics in night apperantly it seems color matched. In daylight I can confirm if this is a exact match. Paint Job done @ Xenex, you are correct.

I asked them the Brighter part, they told after complete wash alloy will be same as body. They told not to wash car till 24 hrs. Let me check after proper wash.

Blackening roof Idea may be dropped.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Thanks Kedar, I will check the radium part in local shop.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Daytime Pics taken today:-

DP1.JPG

DP2.JPG

DP3.JPG

DP4.JPG

DP5.JPG
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
    9 people like this.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    your alloys is a DEFINITE head turner while its rolling..
    Good job buddy.
    To be honest i initially didn't like the stock alloys that much, but slowly it started to grow on me and now after seeing many alloy shops I find that this design is one of the hottest in the market now..

I saw HR, LENSO, PLATI, OZ all having the same design..
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Suman,
    Nice job done !!! now i will start thinking about my brake pads painting to yellow color ;)

The Mud Flaps & MALIK CARS spoiling the show,please update the same.
  8. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Malik Cars & Xenex Sticker removed yesterday night. I think I have to remove Sun Film, I will visit 3M for wash & Film removal this week.
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  9. The Sun Film suits your car very much,without it it will look naked...You planning on putting the moulded mud flaps?it will look good if painted in red or white..
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    But Suman as many others has no choice, but to remove the tints. Hyderabad Traffic police are notorius when it comes to implementing rules. There had been a big issue when the helmet rule was being implemented in Hyderabad. One home guard who was accompanying the Traffic SI and other constables threw a lathi at a biker who didnot stop when he was asked to, for not wearing a helmet. The lathi hit the biker and he fell on the road divider. It was quite a long time back and I suppose the biker was severly injured or even dead. This and few other incidents lead to a lot of hungama and then they relaxed the helmet rule. If the Traffic police has decided then they would write a fine for not having black stickers on the headlights and even go to the extent of writing a fine for not wearing a helmet while driving a car :D