1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

76HP Grande Punto Sports- The Making....

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by BoseSuman, Aug 5, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Friends,

Just returned after completing Alloy Painting Modification. Teaser Pics are below.

My Car need a good wash, then full photo with all deatils will be posted, Till then enjoy the teasers.

Car before modification:-

AP1.JPG

Work In Process:-

AP2.JPG

Final Touch In Alloy:-

AP3.JPG
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Friends,

Just returned after completing Alloy Painting Modification. Teaser Pics are below.

My Car need a good wash, then full photo with all deatils will be posted, Till then enjoy the teasers.

Car before modification:-

View attachment 31620

Work In Process:-

View attachment 31621

Final Touch In Alloy:-

View attachment 31622

Dear Mods, please delete the post no 92 as this is duplicate.
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  3. Is it an exact color match??
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Arnab, it seems color matched, but the wheels were fitted to the car after daylight, so need to check the proper match in Daylight.
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  5. If the color is properly matched it will really look awesome...

Any idea how much will the painting of alloys to matt black color cost along with the brake pads painting??

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

If the color is properly matched it will really look awesome...

Any idea how much will the painting of alloys to matt black color cost along with the brake pads painting??
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Your car will look good with white alloys. Thumbs down to red rear drum. Rest everything looking great.

Now this was in my mind since few months. But now I will complete this once I come back to India. How about thin red border?

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Your car will look good with white alloys. Thumbs down to red rear drum. Rest everything looking great.

Now this was in my mind since few months. But now I will complete this once I come back to India. How about thin red border?

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

7. If the color is properly matched it will really look awesome...

8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    suman,
    awesum...
    same going through my mind but with lemon color or yelow color.
    the tass guy told me to get powder coated rather paint job.
    will wait and see your job ;) and will follow the same of paint job.
  9. If the color is properly matched it will really look awesome...

10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Arnab, Color matched, Teaser pics as below. Cost:- Alloy Paint:- Rs 4000, Brake caliper & Pad:- 800. For any color it may vary with very minimal cost.

Kedar, for Thin Red border, they suggested me to use radium sticker as painting is really difficult in this design. Let me check again for the same.

Ganges, many thanks, Enjoy the teaser just took.