1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

6 Years & Still Going Strong!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Feb 27, 2014.

1. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Sure..Will check that :)
  2. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Reunited with my beauty after couple of weeks...Went with her for a ride :)

Pulickat Final 1.jpg
  3. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Nice place and the beauty stands out.
    kailasmenon2000 likes this.
  4. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Thank you :)
  5. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    A pic from Pulickat lake, Andhra Pradesh :)

Bird 1 New.jpg
    asimpleson, Ravi, pv_krish and 2 others like this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Kailas, you are now a photographer in the making. :)
    kailasmenon2000 likes this.
  7. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Hehehe...Thank you Ramesh. Learning process going on. As per your advice, I bought a 50mm prime lens today. Exchanged my stock 18-55 lens with this. Got 3k for the stock & paid 4k from the pocket. Im shocked to see the picture quality of the lens. Yet to experiment :)
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    In the photo did you purposefuly not have the bird in the centre?
  9. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Yes Bala :) I like wide frames with the subject in the corner :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 3, 2014 ---
    Guys...I have a problem. Today I took my car out for 1km to buy something. Everything was perfect then. But when I returned & tried to start, it was not starting. A strange vibration kept on coming from the odometer even when the ignition was off. Tried for 10 min to start the car. I called up the RSA & they asked me to check the battery cable. The cables looked fine. Still I made sure it is tight. To my surprise the car started & ran for 10km without any issue. But while I was returning, I noticed the AC getting switched off automatically. I can see the red colour battery indicator in the display. And also 'Check glow plug' error has been there for couple of days.

Im taking my car to FASS tomorrow. What might be the problem? I assume its some kind of loose contact with the battery.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  10. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    The above mentioned issue has been solved by Ayub from Continental automobiles, Trivandrum. Im really sad to say it took 2 days for RDC Fiat to come up with the answer 'Everything is perfect sir, we couldn't find any issues'.

The car again refused to start when I was in the middle of Thenmala forest. As done before, I pushed & pulled the battery cables & luckily the car started.

Took the car to Ayub, Continental Automobiles, Trivandrum. I explained him the problem & showed the video of what is happening when the car is refusing to start. He immediately said its a simple problem with the relay. He interchanged 2 of the relays & everything is perfect now.

I'm really shocked to know how incompetent RDC service engineers are. Its pity they couldn't find & solve such a small issue.
    pv_krish, asimpleson and Ravi like this.