1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

6 Years & Still Going Strong!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Feb 27, 2014.

1. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Sure...Will let you know :)
  2. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Nemmara-Pollachi Route :)

Pollachi 3.JPG Pollachi 00.JPG

Pollachi 1.JPG
  3. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    At home, Kumarakom, Kerala :)

2 FB.JPG
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Whose home??, earlier you had said Trishur!
    Oh, the second house?
  5. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Bala...Its my dad's house. Nobody has been staying there after grand parent's death. Once in a while we visit there. Beautiful place to relax. The backwaters which you can see in front of the house leads directly to Vembanaadu lake :)
    As my dad was working as a Scientist in K.F.R.I, Thrissur, we got settled there :)
  6. Pranob Mukharjee

Pranob Mukharjee Novizio

Indore
  7. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
  8. rahulalbert

rahulalbert Timido

Cochin
    Hey kailas... How's the car doing after getting wolfed... What is the service frequency you are doing now... Is there any specific issues after getting the remap and egr shutdown..
  9. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Doing super good Rahul...Can't think of driving in stock mode now. Car is quick & light, turbo lag is very much less & overall drivability has improved a lot. Im planning to change the service interval from 15k to 10k. Yet to reach 10k after the remap. A small issue Im facing is the smoke when driven long. Checked it with Rajiv. He said, its because 2009 model cars doesn't have lambda sensors which controls the smoke. He asked me to clean the sensor & give him a feedback. Im yet to do that. But post 2010 models doesn't have that problem.
  10. rahulalbert

rahulalbert Timido

Cochin
    Thanks for the feedback man.. Please do let me if there is any soot or dirt in the intakes after egr shutdown.. You could do that in your next service or available opportunity... Many thanks
    kailasmenon2000 likes this.