1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

6 Years & Still Going Strong!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Awesome pictures, how I wish you had never grown.
    Should I consult an opthalmologist?:(, it looks Ambassador to my eyes and not Premier Padmini :(
    kailasmenon2000 likes this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Yes, they were not allowed to sit on Premier Padmini..(in the background Bala) :)
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Lol, time to visit opthalmologist,should be short sight :), car at shortest distance only visible.
    Kailash,you had committed a mistake of not sending that photo with Uno to Fazil, you could have become the next Kunjako boban :)
  4. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Ohh Bala...I thought you were kidding :eek: If you haven't seen the Padmini, then you must definitely visit a doctor...Hehehe..

And about sending the pic to Fazil, Hahaha, how could you tell that seeing this pic! :D
  5. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Hehehe...Those days I hated Padmini & loved Ambassador. Used to tell dad always to buy an Amby due to its bigger size :)
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Haha Kailash,I could tell from the picture,certainly the handsome UNO would have landed a role in Fazil's film and may be you too :)
  7. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Oh I know what it means, it's a shame they had to discontinue it alas..! The AMBY and Contessas were kings of comfort. I can almost bet the minister would be alive today if he was in an AMBY.
  9. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Thats true in case of Fiats too. Anyways I possess an Amby now. Its my wish to somehow find our old Uno now :)
    asimpleson likes this.
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Great to know you own it still. Don't let it go, if you have the space. Just what I thought about the UNO first thing that came to mind about suggesting you. Mind you, it's not the cheapest to keep in shape, but UNO is really numero UNO.