1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

6 Years & Still Going Strong!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Even my car hit a qualis drving in front very slowly but even worse damage was done,I think it's not about the build quality of the car ahead, I thought it was a reminder to change the break pad:(
    The infamous rear quarter glass chrome beading falling off has happened in your car too.
    Really bad that you are entering the forum after 5 years despite being a Fiat fan.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  2. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Thank you Bala. Great to hear these words. Esp the comparison with Raviji's Linea. Hez the most passionate Linea owner Ive seen.
    Came to know from your threads that you are a person who booked a Linea even without test driving. Shows how true a Fiat fan you are. :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

I don't blame the quality too. In my case the damage happened coz it was a van in front which was higher in ground clearance. So the front part of my car went below the van's bumper. If it would have been a car, wouldn't have affected the hood as only bumper to bumper collision would have occurred.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yes :( And it costs close to Rs.1400 for the small chrome beading. Kinda expensive. Thought I'll do it later.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Better late than never :)
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Palio too has long nose but its smaller than Punto in length.
  4. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    City is definitely a good car and city is for city :)

however its not bad for fiat as well

city drive ability is better in city compared to linea but u pay the price for the same :)
  5. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Chennai-Pichavaram-Chidambaram Trip

Hi friends... Had a great trip to Pichavaram, world's second biggest mangrove forest which is located in Tamil Nadu. From there went to the beautiful temple at Chidambaram.

Most surprising thing was when I spotted fellow TFIan ramjin's Linea parked near mine. Ive been following his threads. I was happy seeing him. We talked for sometime before leaving to Chidambaram.

Will post the pics soon.
  6. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    DSC06127.jpg DSC06114.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

DSC06119.jpg DSC06129.jpg
    3 people like this.
  7. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Spotted TFIan Ramjin's car :)

Fellow TFIan ramjin's 2011 Linea spotted near mine.Seems like his car Bossanova White & Mine is Vocal White :)
    DSC06107.jpg DSC06098.jpg DSC06101.jpg
    5 people like this.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Royal LINEAge:)
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI, Kailasmenon. :)

No doubt here. Your car looked absolutely stunning in person. Initially I thought it should be 2012 model when I parked my car near yours. I have never seen Vocal white in person and it really looks stunning (even better than BNW and PW). I never knew that Vocal white is a metallic shade.
  10. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Thanks a lot bro :) Even your car looked great. It took me a sec to identify which car is mine. Both had almost similar seat covers, color etc.. And I didn't notice the difference in color until I checked the pics :D