1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

6 Years & Still Going Strong!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Feb 27, 2014.

1. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Capdase dual charger 2.4A

Capdase.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yes yes...Planning to start by May 1st week :D
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Great. You are close then. It is next week. :)
  3. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Got the horn repaired & fitted after 2 weeks! Hornless driving came to an end today!

Minda Trumpet Horn (Skoda Type)

20140425_150109.jpg 20140425_150123.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yes...excited :D
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    How is the output? My Hella horn is showing signs of death.
  5. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Again its sounding perfect... But im worried whether it dies again after a waterwash.. Im gonna keep the stock horn in my boot for the trip. Seems like all trumpet horns have this issue

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
  6. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Accident

Its always difficult to drive in Kerala. And if its raining, its horrible. I was on my way from Chennai-Trivandrum via Cochin. Was waiting in a small signal in Cherthala. Suddenly a bus came from the left side & hit on the right side of my car. As it was raining heavily, i think he couldn't figure the distance between my car & his bus. The driver came & apologized & requested me not to complain. He said he couldn't see it as it was raining. Atleast he was humble enough & accepted his mistake. So I didn't make it an issue.
    Tail lamp is broken, bumper has been scratched heavily & there are couple of huge dents on the body. Any idea how much the damage will cost?? Should I go for the insurance?

Car 1.jpg Car 2.jpg
  7. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    Around 11-13K , Insurance will make sense - NCB can never beat that !

Last edited: May 25, 2014
    2 people like this.
  8. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    Make a claim. With 0% depreciation policies everywhere and a huge variance in renewal premium between companies, NCB has become more of an eyewash nowadays. Even if your car doesn't qualify for 0 dep policy as it is 5 years old, you can still get better deals when it is time for renewal.
    2 people like this.
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sorry to see your car in this state. Unfortunate incident.

You may need to replace the tail lamp as well. I estimate it close to 15k. It is better to take insurance option for this.
  10. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Is lamps covered under insurance?? If not, I'll get it from Puthupet.Couple of months back Ive changed the left one for Rs.1000. Got the original one. I'll claim the insurance anyways because as you said it'll definitely come around 15k