1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

6 Years & Still Going Strong!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Feb 27, 2014.

1. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    You can install as many horns as you want as long as u find places to fit them on the car and are able to do the wiring and install switches to switch between the horns.

Also, make sure you use a relay to drive the horns directly from the battery and not load the stock circuit. The stock circuit supposedly already has a relay but I'm not very confident and feel it is safer to use an additional relay. IIRC, the stock horn relay is in the engine bay fuse box.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  2. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    I'll check with the near by car electrician :)
  3. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Fiat Bottle (Custom Made)

I was on a search for a new cam in a shop named Cameracity in Cathedral road, Chennai. There I saw this steel bottle in which our photos can be printed. Suddenly an idea struck my mind. Immediately downloaded Fiat logo in phone & transferred it to there system. Asked them to crop the white background in the logo & print it on both sides of the bottle. Total amount paid is Rs.450. Here is the result. :):)

DSC07815.jpg

DSC07810.jpg

DSC07811.jpg
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You are one hell of a Fiat Fan. :D
    1 person likes this.
  5. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Who in this forum isn't :D
  6. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    True, we're all Fiat fans here, but you seem to be a notch above most of us! :)
    Btw, what kind of a print is it? The rubbery sort that goes off with a bit of hard rubbing? Or does this appear to be durable?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  7. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Im rubbing & testing it after reading your message :D It isn't rubbery. It gels with the material of the bottle & seems really good. Don't know what kind of printing it is, but after printing they kept it for around 15min as the bottle was damn hot. May be someone can identify the printing method from this. I was little skeptical about the quality when given, but as soon as I saw it from a distance itself, understood its of good quality :)
  8. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @
    kailasmenon2000
    have to agree you maintained your linea well.
    happy mile munching.

26.3 kmpl ?? how ?? what was the speed, please elaborate.
    1 person likes this.
  9. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    The reason I asked was, I had got a similar kind of printing done at Bangalore ( of course, not 'Fiat' on a bottle ;) ). Unfortunately, the print didn't even last a few weeks! It started to peel away.
    Glad that yours seems to be good! :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  10. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    It won't peel for sure. Kind of etched to the steel :)