1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

6 Years & Still Going Strong!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Feb 27, 2014.

1. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Oh then if they are not replacing it, I'll go with Hella :)
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hella is good. I heard Stebel (Italian brand) is also good. :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Lol Kailash about the house.
    The white paint of the house goes well with the white colour of your car.Paint your house too in white and your house too will turn rich and pretty :)
    I have an idea if you want to buy that house in the picture. Participate in the next edition of Kaun banega crorepati :) or marry that house owner's daughter !
    1 person likes this.
  4. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    K.B.C idea won't work as it need minimum general knowledge. Only other option is to marry that house owner's daughter. But this will be the reaction of my fiancee. :hit :punch :chair:

- - - Merged Post - - -

Me too have a white house...But sadly its in Thrissur. And Im staying in a rented apartment here in T.Nagar :sad:

My beauty @ Home

House Thrissur.jpg
    4 people like this.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Beautiful house Kailash,your father has a good taste and vision.
    About your unfortunate situation of not being able to correct that white house owner's daughter,how sad :(
    Anyways, console your self and stick to the one white house and one fiancee norm :)
    2 people like this.
  6. Johnycomelate

Johnycomelate Novizio

Kochi
    Hi all ! I own a 2011 T-Jet Plus.I have a feeling that the large tyre width of 205 could be a reason for the bit steering lag,I would not like to call it understeer though ! I am not a big enthusiast and thinking of going for tyre width 195 in the next tyre change. If I dont sound stupid,please give your pros and cons pls ! Thanks in anticipation.
  7. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    I read somewhere in the forum that you own an apartment in Chennai. Do you have an unmarried daughter?? :p

- - - Merged Post - - -

Could you pls explain what you meant by steering lag? Is it the stiff steering you mentioned? Are you looking for an easy to drive steering??
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Very naughty Kailash, but how I wish I had a daughter.
    Still,even one fiancee is difficult to maintain :(
    2 people like this.
  9. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    True! 100 percent true! :(
    1 person likes this.
  10. Johnycomelate

Johnycomelate Novizio

Kochi
    Yes,you are almost there Kailas. Not stiffness.I feel that the steering hydraulics is not responsive enough for the large tyre width and that 195 size would be just right. I dont suspect any system defect as such.I am willing to forgo the consequent fall in cornering/handling etc. But then 195/60-70/R16 tyre size available ? Thanks.