1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

6 Years & Still Going Strong!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Feb 27, 2014.

1. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Thank you Pushkaraj :) Though I feel like doing some modifications to the car, at last decide not to do it because Linea is a beauty as such..Its better to leave her like that :)
  2. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Road to Chidambaram

Road to Chidambaram

Linea.jpg
    5 people like this.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Kailash,is it a mobile phone camera, which mobile?
    Superb picture quality.
    You have superb eye too :)
  4. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    I just started driving and will get my Punto delivered sometime next weekend or later.. these small tips of "not to keep alcohols, perfumes or these kinda solutions inside the car" is definitely helpful.
    1 person likes this.
  5. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Thank u Bala... Its not mobile cam.. Taken in Sony Dsc Hx10 digital cam.. :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
  6. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Oh great news.. If you just started driving, there are lot many more tips available. Pls check the thread about safety.. There r lot of great tips :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  7. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Sure thing Kailas bhai I'm on safety thread now, I'll write about how I happened to book Punto when I get my hands on it .... From past one week every time I see a Fiat Punto/Linea I feel happy.. :dance
    3 people like this.
  8. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Adding to the above , you have started to be in this forum at this time as well ! The addiction starts here :p.
    2 people like this.
  9. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Then from here on you'll be happy forever as you can see you Punto daily :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Bharath....True...Ive been driving Fiat for long. But joined the forum only recently. NOW I'M AN ADDICT! Somebody pls help me ::pP
    1 person likes this.
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I bought this exactly same key ring from ebay india for same price 2 years back.. a pic is there somewhere in the forum, cant find it..
    Its the second one from left in this picture posted by prabu.. : http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-oem-accessories/255-fiat-key-ring-11.html#post103614
    I thought it may be duplicate(but who cares for this price :D), but this same one is there in official fiat merchendise list too. the more costlier version has the vertical stripes like in the fiat logo and the color is maroonish ,not bright red !!