1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

6 Years & Still Going Strong!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Feb 27, 2014.

1. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    :evilsmile
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    been using Ken areon products since i brought the car and its totally awesome !! first had This areon: Areon Car Home Office Air Perfume / Air Freshener SILVER. , this is also highly recommended, the platinum variant is even better !! so many started buying Black crystal after smelling in my car.. and you wont like others after using this .. This black crystal will last more than 4 months if you use the car with always AC on..
    1 person likes this.
  3. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Same ia the case here.. Even many of my friends became black crystal fans :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Bought these today. Kailas, I guess you should try this too.

Very similar yet different to Black Crystal.

uploadfromtaptalk1396330519045.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  5. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Next time I'll try this :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Finally ordered Fiat Keyring. Waiting for my brother to bring it from U.K next month. Amount paid Rs.300 :)

Keyring.jpg
  6. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    Kailash , Nicely maintained car , loved it. Will give complex to most of 1-2 year old linea also :) .
    Good decision to avoid upsize , I think 195 is perfect for linea .
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  8. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Ohh I ordered it from ebay uk. There were 2 different listing. One was 8 pounds where as the other was 3 pounds. I thought both will be of same quality but different pricing. I think I ordered the cheaper one. If so I'll order the genuine one. Btw is how is the quality difference in both?? is there a considerable difference?
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Huge difference. The quality of metal and the finish is just awesome on the costlier version. Make sure that you are ordering the right one. The Fiat badge background will look deep red in the costlier version and it will be ordinary red in the cheaper quality key chain.
    1 person likes this.
  10. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Ohh sadly my brother received the cheaper version just before an hour. No problem..He ordered the genuine one now! :D