1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

6 Years & Still Going Strong!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kailasmenon2000, Feb 27, 2014.

1. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Nagarcoil

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg
    12 people like this.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Nagercoil looks like Scotland in your pictures but for those donkeys :)
    It is always known that Fiat car owners do have a sence of beauty and it reflects in your photos
    3 people like this.
  3. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Hahaha...thank you... And btw those were cows, standing afraid, waiting for me to pass :D
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Very Picturesque kailas!! Wallpaper material(except the last one - courtesy cows :D)

:eek:fftopic Did earlier linea have tow hook place in rear bumper as seen in your Pic? Mine 2013 Jet did not have the cap at rear. Where did they moved the hook or removed it all together:confused: ?
  5. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Thank you Abhishek... Yes..Earlier model have it like this. Im sorry, no idea where they moved it. May be someone else might be able to give an answer :)
  6. arun_josie

arun_josie Amatore

Bangalore
    Awesome Pics! Which road is that?
  7. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    That was a wrong route shown by google maps when I was travelling from Trivandrum. It skipped Nagercoil town and joined in a place called Aralvaimozhi. But the road condition was partially pathetic!
  8. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Service History - 75k

Got the car back in perfect condition. Had a good experience dealing with RDC & the SA Santharaj.

Here are the works done

1. Brake pads & Discs changed
    2. Shock up & Elastic pad LH changed
    3. Timing chain complete set changed
    4. Wiper nozzle changed
    5. Engine Oil
    6. Oil Filter
    7. Air Filter
    8. Fuel Filter
    9. AC Filter
    10. Plug Oil Sump
    12. Blue & Me Cleaning
    13. Car wash

The car is much smoother now. Planning to solve the AC issue from an outside mechanic as the quote given by him is considerably less. RDC gave a quote of Rs.8500 for changing the AC Coil, O Rings including the labour where as the outside mechanic gave a quote of Rs.6000. He said he'll be using the OE coil with 6 months warranty.
    There was a problem with blue & me connectivity & USB reading. It got solved by cleaning the blue & me unit.
    Labour charges are high but overall Im satisfied with the service.

Here are the pics of the bill.

DSC07336.jpg DSC07337.jpg DSC07338.jpg DSC07339.jpg
    2 people like this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am smelling foul with the labour charges. Why there is no split for the labour?
  10. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    I asked them...But they said this is how they give bill. But when the estimate was given they had told me the spare amount & labour charges separately...So I didn't force them..