1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

5k ownership report..

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by teotia.amar, Sep 9, 2011.

1. teotia.amar

teotia.amar

Noida
    Hi All,

I have taken my BNW 1.4 fire in December 2010 in PUNE and clocked 5k last week.My driving is less as I am commuting to office by office transport.

I must not be hesitating to tell you that those 5k drive have been a pleasent experince for me. My Baby never let me down. I have done some trips including 3-4 ghat trips(let me tell you driving this machine in ghats is an amazing experince, you feel safe inside the cabin like anything)

I have done only one free service without oil change.
    There have been no issues till date(touch wood) and I feel that car will still open up more. every time I drive it i feel better than the previous time.:p

Let me not boast about it much. everyone on this forum understand what driving Fiat Means.

Regards
    Amar.
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Congrats!
    I have a 2009 minimal grey 1.4 E. I take pride in being one of the earliest punto owners in bangalore. I have done 18000 kms now. 3 services done in two years and no issues/problems so far.
    I used to ghat sections in 3rd or 4th gear without trouble. Thats the power it gives.
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on the Punto. No doubt the BNW is a fast moving color.

1.4 FIRE is becoming a rare breed, thanks to our stupid government policy of petrol pricing.

Enjoy many more happy miles with the Punto
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Amar, mine is 24.12.2009, and clocked 7200 Kms, and Touch wood not a single issue with the grande,
    the saying goes right (Fiat becomes Younger Day by Day)
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Amar thats great and Happy Motoring.

BTW TFI Pune meet is organized on 24th Sept at Lavasa if you are interested then you can join us.
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

Congratz on ur car, Amar - wish you more and more happy miles with Punto.
  7. teotia.amar

teotia.amar

Noida
    I would have loved to be part of this kedar.
    but I wont be able to make it this time as I have 2 months baby at home and I am avoiding going on trips for 6 months at least. surely be in next time. hope you guys have wonderful trip.. will look forward to photos...let me tell you lavasa is a great place to visit.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Recently had a chance to test my 1.4's capability with a Honda city. At 145 kmpl on NH 17B, Goa it was well planted(the road is not as good as like NH4). past 135 city was not able to cope up with the curves.But my Punto did it in a grand way. Thanks to Fiat. Since I haven't done the first oil change I avoid 120+ kmpl. One thing I observed is that there was a initial lag where it looks it is going to loose the game but then it moves ahead like a rocket.
  9. vijay

vijay Timido

assam
    i test my baby 1.4 recently at 160km/hr on my way to guwahati on east west corridor. it was rock solid. running with full grip on the road.
  10. niranrao

niranrao Timido

Bangalore
    Congrats Amar... I too have 1.4 GP. just completed 3500 Km. i got to say she is diffrent from others. i have crossed 140kmph and she was study. All GP's have a grt road prosence. wts the FE you are getting in your 1.4? i normally get 12 -15 in city or on Highway.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2011