1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

500 km DRIVE TO HOME ON MY PERSONAL JET

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Ranjeet, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Ranjeet

Ranjeet Novizio

kanpur
    MP
    Linea 1.4
    Hello All,
    My hometown is Kanpur & I work at a place named Singrauli,MP nearly 500 kms apart. This diwali I decided to travel to home on my Linea T-jet & it was a fab experience.
    It took around 10 hrs to complete because of few bad road sections. Route was Singrauli>Chopan>Robertsganj>Mirzapur>Allahabad>Kanpur.

I started @07:00 am. it was a smooth experience upto Chopan with few MEGA speedbreakers & traffic was very low. Thanks to high GC, car didn't scrape. Upto chopan the roads are as we find on hilly areas with a lot of curves & what an awesome cornering experience it was. Not at a single point car loose its temper & allowed me push around at 70s with full confidence.
    Chopan to Robertsganj was hell of a ride with lots of ups & downs and a few patches of road(thats what seems to me). Again, GC & suspensions saved my day. I experienced truly for what FIAT is known;no noise,effective bump ironing & the smooth handling.
    After that upto Mirzapur, road was quite good but no separate lanes were for opposite traffics;also with some traffic this section took more time than expected.
    Now the real fun started as after mirzapur I hit the GT Road upto kanpur through Allahabad. this section is 4-lane through out & road is too good, though there are some oddly placed breakers with no warning signs. I hit 1 or 2 of them but my T-JET didn't mind. This section always tempts you for more. usually I drive not more than 110 on highways,but here I often watched my needle above 130 & I never knew when it were there unless I see the speedo. Car was incredibly stable with absolultely no rattles or nevousness. It always felt at home. Finally reached kanpur around 05:00 pm.
    This drive made me proud of being a FIATIAN & it'll go on.....
    IMAG0199.jpg IMAG0200.jpg IMAG0201.jpg IMAG0202.jpg
    5u3zEr0, rishike007, pdash and 5 others like this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Nice pic @Ranjeet , can we have few more, wine color looks much better In new linea.

Do you have a ownership thread? How was your experience with fass and dealer?
  3. Ranjeet

Ranjeet Novizio

kanpur
    MP
    Linea 1.4
    Thank you @pabhishek ,,,, sorry I didn't click much photos. I was so in love with driving that just couldn't keep my hands off steering. you don't have much of a choice when you are driving a LINEA......:) ;).
    I'll write a ownership thread soon.
    pabhishek likes this.