1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

5 things u wud do to get BANNED!!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by pioneeraaron, Jan 21, 2011.

1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Amogh, the purpose of this thread is to bring out the eveil in u/all of us ::D
  2. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey Guys!!

The Message is Simple..........

Touche the site and Get your entry smasha!!!
  3. Count me in Sir. Even I've failed to figure out the purpose of this thread.

Moderators have the right to ban a member, if he/she does a single thing that violates the rules and etiquettes of our forum, leave alone all the remaining things that others have mentioned. :mrgreen:

At the end of the day, we must understand that - it is the moderators who ban the members, after having endless discussions with each other*. ::T

IMHO, this thread must be either locked or deleted as these discussions adds no value to our forum or benefit the members.

*Correct me, if wrong.
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Klub class,

Your absolutely right.But this is the hangout section in which i guess no one looks out for something usefull.It's just to keep the forum and their members lively ::T I hope u understand me in the right sense :)

Mods : if u guys still feel this thread shud be locked then go ahead.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Guys, i think everyones getting too too serious. This is just a fun way to look at it. Its not like nyones gonna do these things. This is just like -What not to do at TFI (with a funny vision). Just smile guys.
  6. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Start a thread like this! ::D
    1 person likes this.
  7. i would
    do nothing. how can i be kicked out from my home??
    if ever i have a problem i would still do nothing..