1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

4th Punto coming to our Family - Dynamic MJD E-Red this time.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sreedhara_bj, Mar 11, 2012.

1. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi All,Today we booked 4th Punto - for my uncle - Dynamic MJD E-Red @ Prerana motors chord road. I am happy to say that he opted for this mainly on my recommendation.

SE informed us yesterday that they have 2 red's in their inventory, one in display there only and other in stock yard.. Today 10 March, we went to show room we came to know that other vehicle which was in stockyard moved to Lalbagh road Prerana for Display. The one here was given to test drive, got temporary registration. Other option was to book the car now, which will come after 15 days, but the problem is Union Budget. We don't want to pay more if et all rumour is true. We asked him to get the car which has gone to Lalbagh road.

He insisted us to do PDI on TD vehicle since it was alloted to TD just yesterday. We hesitated initially, but ODO showed H 47, so decided to try. Distance from their stock yard is around 35+ kms. So the car which went to Lalbagh road also must have travelled similer kms. Both of them invoiced on Feb 12, might have arrived around Feb 28-29 or March 1st. So we decided to PDI on that vehicle only.The vehicle was very clean, mainly because it was inside showroom :) no scratches, no dust. Chassis # ending with 649BLZ. The one which was sent to Lalbagh road was 648BLZ. Driver seat height adjust lever's plastic cover was broken, rear left door beeding was loose. SE told he will rectify it. Apart from that everything was fine. So we went ahead with the booking, told SE not to give this car for TD anymore. We will be taking delevery on March 15.

Total price after all discounts - 732072.

Freebies offered
    Floor mat, Mudflap.
    Garware Sunfilm
    Body Cover,
    Reverse Parking Sensor - Digital,
    3M polish.
    We didn't opt for seat covers since they give ugly fabric ones.

So far vehicles owned by us :)

1.4 Dynamic E red- March 2010 - me
    MJD Emotion E red - July 2011 - uncle
    MJD E pack TW - Dec 2011 - BIL.

Few photos attached. 1st my 1.4 Dynamic 2009, next MJD Dynamic 2012 :)

1.jpg

2.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Wow! 4 Punto`s infamily.
    True ambasador for Fiat.
    1 person likes this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Please post a picture of a family get together of all puntos. You can have a mini TFI meet with your family.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Yes!! That's a true FIAt family:mrgreen:!!
    What's the use of having die hard followers when they don't put money where there mouth is.
    Congrats bro!
    & indeed Punto seems to receive deserved rave reviews among your family.
    One request though, if any further addition, pls opt for Linea for a change at least:p.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Now that's what i call a FIAT family! :)

Congratulations.
  6. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    Choosing Linea depends on the availability of the parking space :( . Most of the people had just a space for hatch. Otherwise my BIL would have gone for this.

Infact yesterday i asked SE what he will give if I exchange my 1.4 Dynamic with T-Jet, he had 2010 White and other 2011. He said he can buy my car for 3 lacs around, so in total I might have to pay 4.5 - 5 lacs, which is out of my budget :(. I told him, If it comes down to 3-4 lacs then I will buy :)

One more thing, one of my uncle who bought 2011 E on July 2011 and mu BIL, didn't had any other cars for consideration :D . They drove my car earlier, more than 500 kms. So it was obvious choice for them. For the uncle who bought yesterday, had Liva and Figo in radar, but they are rejected by me straightaway. I told him all the pros and cons mainly on my driving experience of these 3 vehicles, not on any paper words.

I am pushing one of my close friend towards T-Jet. Lets see how it goes. :)
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. Hey congrats on your red beauty and 4th Punto.Whoa!:)
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow Great to hear and Congrats for the 4th Punto in your Family, All the Punto will have a wonderful time, You can also have a family get together as well as the FIAT meet.
    You all must making the neighbors more envy now, driving the Exclusive car of India......
    Hats Off to you....
    1 person likes this.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Very right Tony, very right. :D
  10. bennick12

bennick12

Goa

What were the discounts offered for march..?? was it the same insurance pack at 3999