1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

40% discount on FIAT accessories for stock clearance

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by PaddleShifter, Feb 18, 2012.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Dealership: Hind Motors, Chandigarh

Hind Motors Chandigarh has switched dealership from TATA FIAT to NISSAN and is in the progress of selling out cars and spares at hefty discounts for clearing the remaining stock.

There are some FIAT Accessories in stock, e.g. Punto seat covers, racing pedals, antenna, badges, car covers that are available at 40% discount.

Besides, there are a few TATA Safaris, a TATA Aria, 4-5 Punto and Linea with stock clearing offer.Just in case anybody is interested.

EDIT- Dated 24th Feb 2012

Have uploaded a spreadsheet link on page 3. Here is a copy paste of a part of that post:

Main items for FIAT cars are:
    - Racing pedals
    - Rain cover for both Linea and Punto
    - Sporty decals (OEM, both thin and broad)
    - Seat covers for Punto (non OEM)
    - Punto deflector
    - Badge FIAT

Some general items.
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

This sounds great:)
    Anything for Linea?
    I am interested in those pedals,how much would they cost?
    I can come over and pick them up.
  3. PaddleShifter

Grande Punto 1.3
    Are you from Chandigarh region?

I asked them to send me an email of stuff lying with them. They haven't yet.

Those pedals had MRP of Rs7500 if I saw correctly on the paper he was holding. This means it would cost around Rs4500. You can contact them for exact price.

Other things for Linea that I remember is the car cover for Linea. Don't remember anything else for Linea.
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Yashik if you get the email with the prices of items, share them on forum. Do they have Alloys on sale, managed to bend 2 alloys a week back
    OT:- I wonder how NISSAN agreed to join hands with Hind Motors they were the worst service provider in our area, Nissan owners are going to have tough time now instead of Fiat
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  5. Say, in case someone staying in regions other than Chandigarh is interested in buying the accessories from Hind Motors. Will they courier us the parts?

If yes, we might go for the Sports Pedal :D
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet

If Hind Motors is closing, then it means only two dealers are left in the Tricity region. Any chances a new one will open?
  7. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

@PaddleShifter - Dude could you please let me know if the Line TJet spoiler in black color is available? I'm willing to pay for the shipping cost to Mumbai if you can buy for me.
  8. PaddleShifter

Grande Punto 1.3
    They have sent me the complete list of accessories for both TATA as well as FIAT cars. There is no spoiler available. I will upload xls sheet here though xls is not supported by default.
  9. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Will fix it tomorrow morning

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Will this be available with them by any chance? :D

New Fiat.JPG