1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

4 Stock tyres 195/60 R15 on offer

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by rkhare, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rkhare

rkhare Timido

Bhopal
    :confused: I have booked a new Punto Emotion and was wondering if I can replace the stock tyres with Michelin / Yokohoma. My new car is expected to arrive at showroom sometime around 4th or 5th of October. I will only replace if I find a buyer for stock shoes at decent price. I am expecting the new stocks to be Apollo Accelere. If anyone interested please quote your price, I'll bear the transportation if your price suits me. I am planning to instruct my dealer to remove tyres immediately as soon as they receive the consignment so expect the tyres to be driven only in factory.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Another option can be - The tire guy from whom you will buy the new tyres will also buy your factory fitted tires.

Talk with a few tire shops and work out a good deal.

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Other option would be to ask the dealer to provide the new tyres during delivery. I am sure they can do that, they will find ways to dispose/sell the old tryes and save you the hassle.
  4. This option is not possible..what Gurjinderji suggested is the best option...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
    1 person likes this.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I had got the same done for my earlier Fiesta for which I got the stock MRF tyres replaced with Michelins for a price differenc eof 5K. Dont know if any Fiat dealer would entertain this kind of swap, depends a lot on the dealer and your relationship. But this is possible.
  6. rkhare

rkhare Timido

Bhopal
    Unfortunately no such deals offered by either my dealer or local car shop. Looks like I'll have to continue with the stock tires. 3 more days to delivery. :(
  7. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    check your PM.
  8. Prasad

Prasad Timido

Hyderabad
    Hi Rkhare, is it still available?
  9. rkhare

rkhare Timido

Bhopal
    Friends, thanks for so many inquiries, happily for me time has come to take delivery of my car, unfortunately nothing materialised due to issues of shipment. I have decided to drop the idea of changing shoes and continuing with stock.
    1 person likes this.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    No issues mate. The stockers would be fine. Aceleres or Duraplus maybe.

Once you get the car, do let us all know about it. And start an Ownership Thread as well :)

Locking the thread here.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.