1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

4 Days to Go

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pilot_On_Wheels, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pilot_On_Wheels

Pilot_On_Wheels

Pune
    Hi All,

Going to have 90HP Tuscan Wine very soon...

Any tips from Mods and members. I've already gone through various threads about PDI. Will post the pictures once its delivered.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Congratulations

Do the PDI & take delivery during day time. Also inspect the vehicle while taking delivery.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Warm welcome, congratulations and best wishes, Pilot_On_Wheels.
  4. Pilot_On_Wheels

Pilot_On_Wheels

Pune
    Thanks Ravi & Vahan Pujari.

I'm just gearing myself to the right left synchronisation as in punto Turn blinkers control are on left and wipers are on the right side of steering wheel ;)... I dont know why :S... Even my old FIAT had it on the right side of steering wheel :( Anyway not a big thing to learn :D

Cant stop dreaming (even day dreaming) :D
  5. Congrats and Welcome to TFI.
    Even for me, it is just 4 more days to bring home the TJet. Wait seem to be loooongggg.
  6. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It sometimes hurts me to see the wipers of my car suddenly coming to life when i want to turn left or right.My first car was a zen, then the uno with its punto like controls,then came the palio , with the zen like controls and now the punto. I some times had to deal with scratches on the windscreen.But thats life.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    4 days will go quick buddy, i day has already gone, next day will run, then third day you are waiting for the 4th day, atlast the beauty is with you on the 4th day
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Pilot. I can judge from your handle why you went for 90Hp variant. :)
    Seems like Tuscan wine is the favourite for 90hp.
  9. Pilot_On_Wheels

Pilot_On_Wheels

Pune
    To All,

The baby is born... :)

I feel like a proud father. On the way home from Pandit Auto I enjoyed all the bumps, pot holes, twist and turns and one cyclist also allowed me to test the brakes... All things on the first run...

Pics to be uploaded soon... Can you believe I'm actually taking sick leave from office to read the manuals and enjoy the ride...

I think 'Crazy' is how my state is best defined :)

@Paddle shifter :D You got it right..!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.