1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

3M / Wurth Authorized service in Trivandrum

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by limraj, Mar 10, 2014.

1. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Does any one know of 3M or Wurth's service's availability in Trivandrum?
    I am looking for paint protection and underbody treatment for my 1 year old Linea.
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Seems no 3M/Wurth authorized service in Trivandrum.
    I will have to head to Kochi
  3. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    I am also looking for the same but no luck. but you can buy 3M cleaning products from Nippon Tiota authorized dealer for 3M products in trivandrum.
  4. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you Murphy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Doesnt Linea come with factory provided underbody anti rust coating? Atleast for Punto it does.

You can visit any 3M car care centre for paint protection
  6. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Yes, Linea also has under body protection. Since it's already 1 year, I thought of applying it. Is too early?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Guys find for Dinitrol treatment online. It was one of the best ones available since quite a long time and you should get those done on interior panels and extra on certain areas below bonnet and doors which are rust prone due to water ingress.

@Girish, actually there is metal treatment at factory level, but certain panels like door bottoms, rooftop corners, rear glass edges, below window weather seals etc.; if you see show signs of slight rusting after 2-3yrs. This problem is even more in Mumbai due to sea proximity. Having extra layers of protection on certain body panels will stop rusting to quite an extent, especially if the car is parked in open conditions in rainy areas.
    1 person likes this.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    When I got the Punto anti rust coating checked by 3M, they told me it will hold good for atleast 3 yrs. Get it checked for the Linea when you visit the 3M car care for the paint protection. The question you should be asking - Does the Linea need the Paint protection now after a year?
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @limraj, there was a 3m shop opened up at chakka junction as we come out from the airport on the left side service road... i dont know if it is still there. There is also petes smartwax centre at kannamoola junction, which is also pretty good according to reviews, albeit a bit pricey. they do the paint protection with meguirs products and chemical guys products !!
    1 person likes this.
  10. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank You Varun.
    1 person likes this.