1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

3M Car care.

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Sree3070, Aug 24, 2012.

1. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Any idea, what would be the total cost to do PPF of total Punto ...
  2. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    Guys i didnt go for PPF for my car . There was an another car doing doing the PPF treatment the pics belongs to that car. i checked the price for PPF treatment for my car bonet , door edges Mirror & wheel aech. which is costing around 11000/- so total punto PPF treatment you need to spend more than a Lakh. i guss..

Sreejith
    1 person likes this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Doing a full painting for Punto itself wouldn't cost more than 50,000. :)
  4. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Has anyone been to 3M car care, Marathalli, Bangalore in recent past? Any experience will help me as I am staying close to Marathalli than HSR ? Else I have to take my punto to HSR layout 3M. Again, other than 3M any good car spa is there near to HAL, old airport? My service is due in November, hence do not want to spend much now. Just want the exterior and interior clean ups.
  5. decyotz

decyotz Timido

Chennai
    Finally I did an Interior & Exterior cleaning done from 3M Car care; Santhome. I met Sundar & Vijay who patiently explained on the various packages they offer (Yearly). I just wanted to give a try on one time cleaning and went for it. I was charged approx ~9K. I never thought of paying the money since the work was worth paying. The Guys who did the work were professionals; they really care for each car they work on. It was really amazing to see. The whole process took 5 hours for compleion and the car was totally REJUVENATED. The var was looking Alive like a New one. IMG_20131031_200004.jpg

I would highly recommend this 3M Car care at Santhome, Chennai. Hats off to their work.
  6. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    9k for cleaning only? How long you will keep the car in that state. What are thing included in the cleaning process.