1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

3M Car care.

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Sree3070, Aug 24, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    3M Car Car folks are truly professional and are doing a great Job.
  2. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    superb work done.... :up
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    :wow Really 3M guys are professional, excellent job done.. :dance Linea TW rocks..
  4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Sadly nothing like that in Kerala :(
  5. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    while coming to kerala i got a fluidic verna as usual this guy was provoking me for a race. two three time i ignored that but at last i decided to take up the challenge... we both were in 120 to 130 its was tough competition, however when i moved to 140 to 160 that guy had no answer... so finally victorywas with unbeteable linea... when i stopped the car in coimbatore for refeshment this car came there were 4 guys in the car.. while talking with me when they came to know that its a 2 year old car he was shocked and surpricesd as linea is looking more glossy that the 6 month old verna and they took the details from me on the 3M car care. his friend who was the co passenger in the verna was totaly impressed by the performence of linea and now considering to buy a new linea. Another example for "Admiration Guranteed......."
    4 people like this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello Sree,

How is the protection film doing now? I am sure its been like 6+ months since you got them? I am also thinking to get this done on the ears. Not sure where else. But i heard that after some time the endges of that film will get dust accumulated and it looks bad then.
    Kindly suggest.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  7. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Simply awesome. Is it recommended to do on a new car also? Do new cars come with any sort of coating? How long should we give to take the car for detailing?
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    IMHO, 3M is way too over priced. There is no doubt they do a great job, but the service comes at a price that is not justifiable. I have been to 3M twice and got my car treated, but both times, I never felt that "money well spent" feeling when I signed the chargeslip.

I have nothing against 3M, just my opinion.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  9. I got PPF done in very first week at 3M HSR, and right after few days I see the problem. Take a look at the picture. I will be soon visiting 3M again for rectification.

IMAG0308.jpg

10. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com Amatore

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    HI Sree , now the period since you have sone 3M treatment on your car , are you finding any
    dullness in color .... or is it still giving you the same shine... And what is the time interval for next
    paint treatment ....