1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

3M Car Care HSR Layout – First 3M Car Care Store for India

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nkrishnap, Nov 12, 2012.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    No Sir. That was just a general post. Not aimed at any post or member here. All I was trying to say is this - Someone goes to a place, they like it, they come back here and post a positive review. I go to another place, I like it and post a positive review. All is well.

Then I go to the place someone has posted a positive review about, do not find the experience all that great and come back here and post a negative review. When I do that, please take it in its letter and spirit and not start mudslinging. That is all.

Incidentally, I have never posted my experience with 3M HSR here. I was still new on this forum, went there for the first time. Suffice to say - I never went back. I very rarely post extremely negative reviews about any business for two reasons -

1. Benefit of doubt - it might have been just a coincidence and a one off case
    2. People like to find things out for themselves, in spite of others warning them. With all the negative feedback about FIAT and SKODA, if people trusted other's reviews, both manufacturers should have closed shop by now.

Rajan
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
    3 people like this.
  2. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    On 27/09/2013, Been to HSR 3M car care for the first time after so much precious comments of fellow TFIs. I really happy with the treatment they did. Had a chat with Sidhu the previous day. When I said I have a service pending next month, immediately suggested to go for a wash (U/V) and later I can go for other detailing job. Impressed with the first conversation. Though on that day Sidhu was not there, I was well attended by Arvind and other staffs. The work was neat and clean. Met another TFI Linea owner, sorry forgot the Name. Everything was good but just the interior corners was not cleaned in the first time and when I pointed, cleaned properly. Well, these things are minor but overall experience was good. Planning to do the under body coating and mate change after service. Few pics I have taken, will post soon. Thanks again TFI members for letting me know about this place.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My colleague who bought Punto 90HP, last week, was interested in 3M treatment to be done on his White Punto. Recommended HSR branch, and after treatment he was quite happy with the soft touch feeling he got from his Punto :).
    Costed around 3.2K (+tax).
    1 person likes this.
  4. I visited 3M jp nagar ,i was quoted 5k+ fir exterior derailing alone:eek:. i will be getting the detailing done by passionate TFI'en in second week of new year.
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Sat, that is because yours is an older car when compared to the above posted by Ravi.

For new cars, following is the process at 3M.

Wash
    Clay
    Machine Polish
    Synthetic wax application by hand

For older cars, this is the process with 2 options for the final step.

Wash
    Clay
    Wet sanding + Rubbing
    Machine polish
    Synthetic wax / Ordinary wax application by hand

I have taken all the treatment mentioned above at various stages. Difference between synthetic wax and ordinary wax is just the durability.

I believe the quote given to you is for older cars with synthetic wax. It would cost the same at HSR or JP or RMV. :)
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3