1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

3G - postpaid connection (Best & Lowest)

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Fiat-Yamaha, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi All,

I'm getting Samsung Galaxy SII, wanted to know who is the best mobile operator to provide 3G service with lowest rentals. Currently I have Vodafone connection, shall i continue with same operator or any suggestions?

Please provide some feed backs who ever already using 3G service.

Thanks in advance.

Mods: If any threads already exists please merge this to existing.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Sunil - I'm with Vodafone on their 3G Services. Speeds are excellent throughout Chennai at least, haven't tried in Bangalore. I'm on the INR500 plan where I get 500 Minutes of Local or STD calls free + 500 MB of data allowance and 500 SMS'es. This isn't a corporate plan and is available for everyone. 500 MB is more than sufficient for me to browse website whilst at work and on the move.Customer care also tends to be very good and hence I'm sticking to Vodafone. Did try for BSNL for a short while and wasn't impressed with customer care and hence moved on. Hope this helps.
  3. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    ^^
    Thanks for the feedback. Will visit Vodafone store 2maro first & let me know what they will offer under corporate plan.

Currently have a corporate plan on my number - Rs. 349/month_2000min free(any local mob)1000 sms/month(Local & STD):D
  4. arun687

arun687

Mumbai
    Vodafone has an offer for SGS2 if I'm not mistaken. When you insert your Sim in a new SGS2, they will activate the 3g promo offer of 1GB/month free for 6 months. Don't know if it still exists, but couple of my friends have got this activated in Aug. You should check with CC.
  5. Guys thinking to get a blackberry.
    Any goodplans in airtel in andhra pradesh?

Mine is a vodafone number. Would love to use mnp and shiftto airtel for better signal
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    BSNL post paid 325
    Free 175 MB 3G / 250 MB 2G
    Free 250 Rs Talktime
    Free 80 SMS
    Free second connection, that is 2 sims under 325
    Free unlimited talk between this two sims.
    10p per minute talk to a given bsnl landline no.
    50% of night call charges

From Leh to KanyaKumari, Bhuj to Itanagar its there :D
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  7. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    ^^
    AFAIK this offer is valid only when you get the mobile from Vodafone along with the sim.

Not 100% sure....vll check with Vodafone & clarify
  8. arun687

arun687

Mumbai
    No mate, both of my friends had got the phone from other sources and one of them got an SMS within 24 hrs of inserting the Sim and it got activated automatically. The other had to ask for it from vodafone store and they activated it.