1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

3D mats query

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by vivek_lko, Sep 30, 2011.

1. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Cinju , I was so excited about the availability that I went and ordered one set online . They are black in colour. Are they no match for the kagu 3d Mats :( ?
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hey Vivek, worry not. When you compare both side by side, you will find 3D mat countour to be bit more better. You are going to be 100 % satisfied with the mat and I can assure you that. It is worth the money you spend. At the time when I checked, they didnt have black ones & I opted for the Indus model beige one. Even now Indus model is having only beige,whereas black comes in Atlas model. Even I would be happy to see a side by side comparison of black color Star & 3D mats .:up
  3. krishnancg

krishnancg Timido

Thiruvananthapuram
    Hi Cinju, From where i can u buy 3D Kagu mats for my Fiat punto on trivandrum. I am looking out for black colour mats and planning to buy it ASAP :)

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Hi Cinju, Can you please suggest any place in trivandrum from where i can buy 3D Kagu mats for my Fiat Punto ?
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @Krishnan I am not sure if it would be readily available in Trivandrum as these mats are tailor made for each model & chances of dealers stocking it is less. Maybe you can check with Jerrys at Thycaud. Mine is not 3D branded kagu mat. Mine is Star brand kagu mat & I got it via online purchase.
  5. star mats can be ordered online. Star mats is also not bad. I got the black one from Sai Mag Wheels Delhi.
  6. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    I came across this site today and was surprised to see such a low price.
    I don't want to spend 3k/4k for the mats, so is this the better option?
    NOTE: - I don't know yet if they have mats for Punto. I'll check with them and update.
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @nmp getting kagu mat in that price is quite cheap. Before you proceed ask them whether they are quoting it for the whole set / per piece (Usually it is for the set. But just to double check) & ask them what brand it is . The original 3D Kagu mat costs around 4-5 k .
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    @nmp Those are not car specific Kagu Mats they are universal mats means one size fits all cars. Fitting won't be as good as car specific mats
  9. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Thanks Cinju & Vijay for the replies. It seems, I'll have to hold my shopping at the moment :firey
  10. govind

govind Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    3D car mats from Sai Mag mats

Hi
    Made a real quick decision to buy the 3D mats from Saimag, Delhi. Pretty good and fast response. I hope my trouble with cleaning those sticky mats stop going forward

Found the price to be good. Also it has a neat metal strip on the driver side to protect the mat.

cheers
    govind
    1 person likes this.