1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

3D mats query

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by vivek_lko, Sep 30, 2011.

1. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    It fits Punto. I got from Global tyres, Nettoor showroom on the byepass. Will post the pics by next week :)

~Kiran
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  2. Mangalore, the same thing costing 4800/-, will buy it from Kochi then..... :)
  3. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    cinju.. could you PM me where i can get the star mats and the price for it

Thanks soccer, i will check it
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    can you please tell us the price of star mats so that our forum members can decide which one is more affordable.

you have already reviews star kagu mats and seems they are of good quality. do you get them in black color and specifically made for linea/punto?
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yaar I don't want to disclose the price in public. At least I should do some justice to the seller right ? It comes under 3.5 k ::T. When I enquired, they had it only in beige color (maybe now they have black ones) and yes they have this tailor made ones for Punto & Linea. You can mail to email : gautam@saimagwheels.com or email :ratnabhas@gmail.com for getting price. They have two models ATLAS star 3d mat ( Kagu material ) & INDUS star 3d mat ( Kagu material with pattern ). 3d seems to be the design pattern & I am not sure whether it is related to 3D mats where 3D is the brand. They are advertising it as Star 3d mats & hence I am referring the same here.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  6. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    I saw this thing too in global tyres in biege. But they had it only for honda city
  7. raj06

raj06

Hyderabad
    Hi Cinju.. I would like to get the price details for Star 3D Punto.. please pm the details. Thank you!
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Raj kindly mail to gautam@saimagwheels.com for getting the proper price. It may vary slightly from place to place. Depends on the courier charge.
  9. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
  10. The mats look stunning for the price mentioned but quality can be measured only after seeing it..

Anybody in Ahmedabad who can contact the seller and see the mats in real and give feedback would be really very good.