1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

3D mats query

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by vivek_lko, Sep 30, 2011.

1. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I have used 3D Kagu for more than a year with ~25K Kms clocked. I am quite happy with them.
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

People who go for the original 3D kagu MaxSpider mats never complain of the longevity.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. nitinjd

nitinjd Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. Folks,

I donot find Punto or grande punto in the 3dmats.com website ,can some one guide me?

-sat
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Sat, i dont see it listed either but its available at the retail outlets. I brought mine from fast tack @ Victoria road
  6. Folks,

What is the diffrence between star 3D mats and 3D mats from 3Dmats.com(kagu brand)?

I see a price diffrence of around Rs2000/- between them.

-Sat
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

The difference is quality. The Star 3D ones are supposedly less durable and is not as good looking or snug fitting as the 3D MaXpider ones.
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    DRIV3R costing less doesn't mean it is less durable. If you go through previous 1-2 pages you can see someone complaining about the durability of 3D mat which started giving issues on the 1st yr of usage and there are people using it for more than 2 yrs. I am using star mats (I dont think they are called star 3D mats. They are just star mats) for the past 2 yr with 100 % satisfaction & it is showing no signs of any wear. But yes the contours on 3D mats looks much better.One is Desi brand & the other is international. Both are Kagu mats.
  9. Can you post some pics of it Cinju.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Sat are you asking for the recent snaps ?
    I am having some snaps when I installed those. You can check them. They were having it only in beige during that time. For Punto I think black would look better. I am very happy with this product.

IMG_2299-001.jpg

IMG_2303-001.jpg

IMG_2308-001.jpg

IMG_2310-001.jpg
    1 person likes this.