1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

3D mats query

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by vivek_lko, Sep 30, 2011.

1. v_ram

+1 i received my mats in 3 days.. ya i too think the contours are not too deep.. but it fits exactly as DRIV3R has posted. Quality is good , cant compare as i have not seen 3D ones. But acceptable for the price costed me 3200 rs.
  2. scottzinne

scottzinne Timido

3D KAGU, Max Spider for Linea

I just now bought 3D, Kagu Maxspider mats for linea. it cost me around Rs. 5228/-. I got it from online purchase.

THey fit perfeclty in Linea. only little issue with rear one. its common for Linea/Punto. so to get in rear of Punto it should be short in length. AS Linea's wheel base is more than punto. so it feels little short. Also for rear mats, Left & right both sides have different contours at corner ends.

P1040741.jpg P1040734.jpg P1040742.jpg P1040736.jpg P1040738.jpg P1040729.jpg

Threads Merged.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    4 people like this.
  3. johy

johy Amatore

Kagu (Maxspider) 3-D Mats for Linea T-Jet Plus

As the question goes. My vendor has got the black mats, not the beige. :A

Black does not seem to be a perfect match, but it tends to appear less dirty. Should I wait for the beige?
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i would prefer black.
  5. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    What about the floor mats available on Fiat's portal? Has anyone bought them?
    Where do they stand when compared to the 3D and Star mats?
  6. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

They stand nowhere vis-a-vis 3D ones. You can buy better quality non-3D mats off the shelf from any accessory shop. Why spend extra on some local mats being sold under Fiat branding?

In fact you get those same mats along with a new car as a bundled freebie.
  7. g.nagendra

g.nagendra Timido

DMX 3D mats for Punto/Linea

My first post and I thought I'd share the below screenshot + link for DMX 3D mats for Punto/Linea costing Rs. 2750. Going by the image, and no option to choose any other colour, I suppose this comes only in Biege. I fancy Black and didn't go for it. Seems to be a good deal considering its 50% off. Not sure of the quality though, anyone else bought this brand?

Screen Shot 2013-01-21 at 10.51.34 AM.jpg

Auto Accessories :: Car Accessories :: Utility & Tools :: Car Utility :: DMX - 3D Mats - Punto/Linea - ShopClues.com:

8. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

I too got star 3d mats for Punto, cost 3100 (200 was shipping). Fits quite nicely and I didn't find much difference in quality compared to 3d ones but yeah counters around the mat aren't that much deep as Kagu have but then I don't see any point in having such deep counters. Iam thoroughly satisfied with the cheap star3d ones. They are real VFM mats.
    1 person likes this.
  9. I read lot of complaints about kagu 3D mats wearing off with in 6 months to an year, with price of 5k and need to keep them changing once in in a year to two makes most expensive affair.
  10. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

^^ Mine are over 1.5 yrs old now and i have done over 47000Kms on them until now which explains the amount of time i spent on the Mats. The driver side mat is still perfectly intact, may be the top most layer got "slightly" scrubbed off at places where i rest my foot, thats about it. The rest of the mats still look brand new. Im thinking they would stay that way for another 2 yrs without any issues.

IMHO they are absolute VFM atleast at the price i bought them (4300) and the service they are offering. Keep driving quite a few other cars including my dad's i20 every now and then and the floor mats on every other car seems to be a major irritant. In most of them, either my shoe gets stuck while releasing the clutch or they keep moving out of their place.

I have driven with atleast 6 pairs of shoes and none of them ever felt uncomfortable on the Kagu 3d Mats. 1 thing, i have never been able to drive my Punto with my slippers ON, they always get stuck while releasing the clutch, which i think is more related to the long clutch throw in our cars than the Mats.
    1 person likes this.