1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

3D mats query

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by vivek_lko, Sep 30, 2011.

1. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Guys does anyone know of any dealer dealing with 3D mats(Kagu or any other brand) in new delhi or noida?
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
  3. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    @Cinju..Thanks...Any idea about the price ?
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Vivek I had send you a PM regarding the details.
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Do these mats fit perfectly? Or are they "One Size Fits All" ?
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    cinju, post the pics of your mat !!
    prakhar... those are custom made mats for each model .
    Still i cant digest spending so much for a floor mat, even though considering it as a one time investment and going on !!
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Prakhar those are custom mats for Punto.
    @Varun I'll surely post pics. Even I had this same thought as yours Why to spend so much on mats. But after putting those I feel it is worth spending and it is a one time investment. Recently there was an incident where 1/2 litre of water got leaked into the carpet and not a single drop went through the carpet. All I had to do was carefully take the mat out and clear the water. EVen for cleaning it is very easy.
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

@Cinju - 3D mats are indeed good, but please take care to make sure that they are properly fastened \ aligned - there is a thread running in TeamBhp where a guys 3D mats moved from the position and A pedal got stuck - luckily he could stop the car with no damage.

Please be careful.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanx Anoop. Point noted. The is no chance of 'A' pedal getting stuck here. But yes if it is improperly aligned, chances of the clutch getting stuck or your foot getting stuck when the clutch is pressed is there. This is mainly because of the dead pedal. The gap between the dead pedal & the clutch is reduced slightly.
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Uploading some mobile snaps for reference. Sorry for the poor quality.

10102011485.jpg 10102011486.jpg 10102011487.jpg 10102011488.jpg 10102011489.jpg 10102011490.jpg
    3 people like this.