1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

3D floor mats for Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by sageeshr, Dec 26, 2014.

1. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
  2. sageeshr

sageeshr Amatore

Bangalore
    Sarjapur Road
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Great! It with good discount too.Thanks for sharing. Feeling sad as it was urgent and I had to compromise with a poly rubber mat for RS1100/- from a local shop couple of weeks ago.
  3. gShrey

gShrey Timido

Mahadevpura
    bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    thanks for the amazon link @kunwar.g . Ordered!!
  4. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Hi @kunwar.g,
    First of all thanks for referring Hercules, they bought one for me from Delhi for Rs 2800/-.

Was this done by you or the seller? Even for me its not at the exact position, planning to do it myself this weekend. How was the drilling done for the new screws location?
  5. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can use any sharp object to pierce through the mat after you have taken the measurement and marked the place where you want to make the hole. I would suggest to first remove the screws and make the plate free. Then put the mat back in the car and try and find the best position of the mat that suits you. Tape the mat at that location and then mark the positions of the screws. Use any sharp object to pierce through, rest you will have to work through while putting the screw through.
    pra.agar likes this.
  6. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk